Guys Urgent..Gofund for friends friend please help

AFDBRAJA

but guys one imp thing sunaina domarla or who ever it is, if she is money minded she would have got second marriage and life settle ayedhi kada. Its been 5 years still she is single,somehting to consider?

1 hour ago, JaiTDP said:

+1000. 

My friend is very very close frnd to that couple, vaallu 50/50 intention tho start chesaaru but the mistake they did was didn’t include the boy’s parents as beneficiary. Later they felt repented for this mistake..my frnd also went to her place to convince after she back from India, but no use. She said, s s I get it but nothing she did as far as I knew.

Yep bayya almost iddaru jobs 8years paina Iowa Cedar Rapids lo chesedi,well settled but still go fund me open chesindi 

go fund me m@dda kudisi povadaneki ide sagam karanam

6 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

but guys one imp thing sunaina domarla or who ever it is, if she is money minded she would have got second marriage and life settle ayedhi kada. Its been 5 years still she is single,somehting to consider?

Wrong just 3 yrs eh. Incident ayyndi 2017 lo

4 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

Yep bayya almost iddaru jobs 8years paina Iowa Cedar Rapids lo chesedi,well settles but still go fund me open chesindi 

go fund me m@dda kudisi povadaneki ide sagam karanam

Valladi love marriage kada.. they did not have his parents approval.. so she did not get along well with them.. valla parents ki kuda kontha isthe bagundedi.. but again, we don’t know what went on between them.. 

sunayana didn’t open the campaign.. his friends did it.. I doubt any spouse will open a gofund after they lose their husband in such a horrific incident.. 

16 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Thats her personal choice. In between they were going through some fertility issues. Ivf plan chesthunna time lo incident ayindi

3 hours ago, the_magician said:

Workout cheste matram bathukutaru ani guarantee unda....nuvu ne ❤️da lo suggestions. Munja langa nayala.....

Orey pichi fruit badcow... Zara annadantlo tappu emi ledu ...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Thats her personal choice. In between they were going through some fertility issues. Ivf plan chesthunna time lo incident ayindi

FB Link vunda? amedhi like to see how is she now....

37 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Second marriage enduku seskuntadi va..ganni paisal vachinaka..marriage seskunte malla moguniki iyyale paisal

2 hours ago, tom brady said:

Ya my company does that as well but I prefer to have job independent term insu as we will get paid if we are fired from that company and does in an accident when crying back home

Term Insurance ki whole insurance ki differnce enti uncle.

Term  insurance enduku prefer chesavu...

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Thats true. I am doing that as well

3 hours ago, JaiTDP said:

Ya almost 1 million. Aa abbai family ki maathram 25lakhs ivvataniki kuda sachipoyindhi, installments lo isthaanu ani kathalu padindhi where as they expected atleast little in bulk and common frnds  also suggested her to give bulk at once as the boy’s parents aren’t that rich too. But no father listening, court ki kuda velthamannaru vaallu and she offered some settlement but don’t know what happened after that. 

Odiyamma avna. 

Daniki G pagal dengali. Sevam meeda chillar erukuntundi 

2 hours ago, AFDBRAJA said:

for what?

For the govt support - bringing the body & appudu highlight ayyindhi kadha news mottham eeme, so aa vupulo koosintha hadavudi chesindhile. 

3 hours ago, JaiTDP said:

For the govt support - bringing the body & appudu highlight ayyindhi kadha news mottham eeme, so aa vupulo koosintha hadavudi chesindhile. 

Sad.. Savala meda chillara kadu savala meda dollars anta idhe anukonta.