Lockdown valla telisina nijaalu

Meowmeow

Lockdown valla em em nijaalu telisaayi..

I feel that I appreciate my (+1) for all the household chores a lot more, I never realized how they got done or how hard it is for him to get those done. 

What about you?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Meowmeow said:

Lockdown valla em em nijaalu telisaayi about your (+1).

I feel that I appreciate my (+1) for all the household chores a lot more, I never realized how they got done or how hard it is for him to get those done. 

What about you?

(+1) ante 

1 hour ago, VictoryTDP said:

Diml Vlogs do exist and people watch them like crazy Ani nee valla and Aa Kevin gadi valla maku telisindi

Very informative

Will do the needful

1 hour ago, Paidithalli said:

Na potta Oka asaduddin owaisee ani ... adhe epudu akali.... akali ani arusthadhani naku telisindhi 

Potta batta ankul in making

1 hour ago, Meowmeow said:

What about you?

Never take your partner for granted.. there is so much that each of you do to keep the relationship healthy... some relationships are so asymmetric where one person does all the hard work and the other one does not think it is hard work.. one person picks up all the slack and the other one thinks it is the other persons responsibility.. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Meowmeow said:

What about you?

@MeowmeowFromUnion ba

33 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Never take your partner for granted.. there is so much that each of you do to keep the relationship healthy... some relationships are so asymmetric where one person does all the hard work and the other one does not think it is hard work.. one person picks up all the slack and the other one thinks it is the other persons responsibility.. 

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Unpaid maid 

Good posts