Facebook Videos ki restrictions leva?

AasaDosa

Recently came across a video on facebook vidoes where one Village guy brutally raped one Aunty while she was bathing at secluded place. near some river. I was shocked that being posted on facebook.

1 minute ago, AasaDosa said:

Recently came across a video on facebook vidoes where one Village guy brutally raped one Aunty while she was bathing at secluded place. near some river. I was shocked that being posted on facebook.

Chi buffalo why you saw nasty donkey🦓

19 minutes ago, SwathiNaidu said:

Chi buffalo why you saw nasty donkey🦓

Just browsing all videos Aunty and came across this one. Really shamefull Video the guy was much younger than Aunty. Papam, she was requesting him saying beta mat karr

34 minutes ago, AasaDosa said:

Unless it is reported it will stay . 
so go ahead and report it now . Might take few hours to take it down . 

45 minutes ago, AasaDosa said:

there r lot of bumchik eedios in fb..xeedios lo unde konni fb la kanpinchayi

51 minutes ago, AasaDosa said:

That’s sad.. fb filters those usually and if someone flags it will be taken down immediately  . 

16 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

That’s sad.. fb filters those usually and if someone flags it will be taken down immediately  . 

She was requesting him to stop as he was half of her age. Very disturbing video