Do anyone in dB experienced drugs

Silverado

3 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

what clearly dude how can I explain what my tour guide thinks about his perception towards life meant. 

for me whatever that gives me stress as in being a absolute failure makes me feel bad in life since childhood, 

but in later stages I feel its okay to fail but not okay to try -- that's how I used to see my life as now. though this change has nothing to do with any drugs tho. 

Oho ala antavaimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMepQMghAd7FVkaVoX5Xw

Good for u

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silverado

• zarathustra

• Michaelbarbosa

• soodhilodaaram

Popular Days

24 minutes ago, Silverado said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMepQMghAd7FVkaVoX5Xw

Kk, anytime you had meth

You need to understand the difference between different states of mind, and how to experience those. 

Not all things that can alter you perspective can come under one umbrella "drugs"

“We have drunk Soma and become immortal; we have attained the light, the Gods discovered. Now what may foeman’s malice do to harm us? What, O Immortal, mortal man’s deception?”  -The Rigveda (8.48.3)

Most people don’t realize this, but Hinduism was built on the idea of using psychedelics. Known as Soma, this psychedelic drink induced states of enhanced awareness, expanding the practitioner’s spiritual perceptions. The Vedas (the first Hindu texts), have a large selection of hymns that specifically name the plant as important for spiritual rituals.

This plant was considered so important, in fact, that it was thought to be on the same level as the gods in ancient times. Many of the depictions of the gods even had them drinking it! Over time, this drink evolved into depictions of a lunar deity, with the full moon symbolizing the cup from which the gods drank.

33 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

You need to understand the difference between different states of mind, and how to experience those. 

Not all things that can alter you perspective can come under one umbrella "drugs"

this is reason why I don't do synthetics,

I know when I am under influence I tend to become emotional for ex drinking, when I drink I may try to call my exe's or feel bad about certain career decisions and cry at times; I have had visions of me driving under the influence so, when I drink I stay at home, switch off the mobile phones and hide my car keys. 

IF that emotional of me comes out that before these drugs hitting my BBB, If my mood from being happy changes, Its beyond my imagination how I may behave under these drugs so I limited my self lately to weed that too sativa and shrooms. 

40 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Explain,weed doesn't under drug??

What are high drugs and low drugs interms of efficiency

If not LSD wat to start with?????

41 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

“We have drunk Soma and become immortal; we have attained the light, the Gods discovered. Now what may foeman’s malice do to harm us? What, O Immortal, mortal man’s deception?”  -The Rigveda (8.48.3)

Most people don’t realize this, but Hinduism was built on the idea of using psychedelics. Known as Soma, this psychedelic drink induced states of enhanced awareness, expanding the practitioner’s spiritual perceptions. The Vedas (the first Hindu texts), have a large selection of hymns that specifically name the plant as important for spiritual rituals.

This plant was considered so important, in fact, that it was thought to be on the same level as the gods in ancient times. Many of the depictions of the gods even had them drinking it! Over time, this drink evolved into depictions of a lunar deity, with the full moon symbolizing the cup from which the gods drank.

Wat are you some Baba like mahavtar babji

You are deep man???? Very interesting

2 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

I know when I am under influence I tend to become emotional for ex drinking, when I drink I may try to call my exe's or feel bad about certain career decisions and cry at times; I have had visions of me driving under the influence so, when I drink I stay at home, switch off the mobile phones and hide my car keys. 

IF that emotional of me comes out that before these drugs hitting my BBB, If my mood from being happy changes, Its beyond my imagination how I may behave under these drugs so I limited my self lately to weed that too sativa and shrooms. 

BBB?

Sativa???

Shrooms???

Joints telusugani ivi telidu dude

37 minutes ago, Silverado said:

BBB?

Sativa???

Shrooms???

Joints telusugani ivi telidu dude

Indica and sativa are 2 strains of cannabis 

BBB as in blood brain barrier 

shrooms as in mushrooms-- a slang word for psychedelic mushrooms.

37 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Explain,weed doesn't under drug??

What are high drugs and low drugs interms of efficiency

If not LSD wat to start with?????

Start with a good strain of weed but don't smoke it. Ingest it in the form of weed brownies or other edibles. 

Once you get used to controlling your self when you are hallucinating, slowly go to mushrooms. But don't get too ahead of yourself and have too much quantity, slow and steady is the mantra here. 

Shrooms will give you a good ability to experience your own self under an altered state of consciousness, then slowly ramp up to San Pedro Cactus aka Mescaline. 

The holy grail is not LSD, it's actually Salvia Divinorum. But don't try that unless you are absolutely convinced you can handle it. 

50 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

One day I want to try salvia divinorum. But that might be a way away

14 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

One day I want to try salvia divinorum. But that might be a way away

Kk dude?? Good knowledge

Pakka thread lo padi e thread sarigaa patinchovatledu sorry em anduke

May bellampalli praveen bless u

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0f-ssL8BKw5STInOM5TE

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Start with a good strain of weed but don't smoke it. Ingest it in the form of weed brownies or other edibles. 

Once you get used to controlling your self when you are hallucinating, slowly go to mushrooms. But don't get too ahead of yourself and have too much quantity, slow and steady is the mantra here. 

Shrooms will give you a good ability to experience your own self under an altered state of consciousness, then slowly ramp up to San Pedro Cactus aka Mescaline. 

The holy grail is not LSD, it's actually Salvia Divinorum. But don't try that unless you are absolutely convinced you can handle it. 

I didn't know abt this next year may be I will do this during most awaited south america trip. 

too many natural sources to get high. may be that one might be the last one to try