Do We Need More Foreign Students Now?

Meowmeow

Just now, Scada said:

me phd lo andarki edo oka lab job and waiver  ostada ??

Only if you pass quals and get a research position in a lab, you can get a PhD. Otherwise you're kicked out of the program. So, all students get tuition waiver and stipend. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meowmeow

• JohnSnow

• Scada

• r2d2

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Thats sad you are working overtime at mcdonalds too? You said all you want is learning, but now you work overtime for dollars? Pity.

I work a lot, but not at McDonald's. There is no such thing as working overtime in a lab, how much ever you work, you get that many publications, if you don't work, you don't. 

Just now, Meowmeow said:

I work a lot, but not at McDonald's. There is no such thing as working overtime in a lab, how much ever you work, you get that many publications, if you don't work, you don't. 

If you just wanna learn, why do you need american dollars and getting paid? Give up your job or work for free and learn na

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

If you just wanna learn, why do you need american dollars and getting paid? Give up your job or work for free and learn na

I don't work to get paid ra, I get paid for the work I do. 

Just now, Meowmeow said:

I don't work to get paid ra. I get paid for the work I do. 

I understand. But i suggest you not to use those money for yourself like OPT people.. Give that money away for some homeless or sponsor for one kid's education..

Just now, JohnSnow said:

I understand. But i suggest you not to use those money for yourself like OPT people.. Give that money away for some homeless or sponsor for one kid's education..

What are you trying to get at here? 

2 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

What are you trying to get at here? 

You dont have a right to say or comment that why do you need OPTs or why do you need birth right citizenship like that? unless or until you stop using the provisions in US.

6 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

You dont have a right to say or comment that why do you need OPTs or why do you need birth right citizenship like that? unless or until you stop using the provisions in US.

I said the point of going to school is learning from school. Even if there is no OPT, students will still be able to go to school to learn, that's really the point of education. 

34 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

If there is no OPT whats the point to join?

27 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

To learn from school.