❗️Thappad on Prime

Raazu

6 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Gone are those days. Now parents are encouraging to take divorce. Na close circle lo ila oka case ayyndi where grls mother brainwashed and encouraged to take divorce and DV case petti bokkalo thosaru. 

Movie premise is just one slap in an otherwise healthy relationship. Ilanti situation lo family panchayiti pettinchi sardukupovali antaru. I was being specific to context of movie.

The story is trying to make a great point that even if it is just one slap, it is just not acceptable. You wouldn’t slap your mother in any case. Same way hurting your partner in anyway is not okay. 

11 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Movie premise is just one slap in an otherwise healthy relationship. Ilanti situation lo family panchayiti pettinchi sardukupovali antaru. I was being specific to context of movie.

The story is trying to make a great point that even if it is just one slap, it is just not acceptable. You wouldn’t slap your mother in any case. Same way hurting your partner in anyway is not okay. 

My bad, i was talking about parents compromise in real world. Btw did not watch the movie and neither interested in it. Relax.