Best Growth Stocks long term

CricPokChic

3 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

Just happy that the stock I own keeps increasing...is there anything toxic to do that? And i am not ur uncle and plz u can leave the thread and not reply if u don't like me lifting my own threads...try to stay positive..y do u think there is always something negative in everything...and yes i am long term and i share all my holdings and time frame here..if u like the posts and info read and enjoy..if u dont just ignore it...

lol..if you want to have the stock price going up make you feel great then should  make a note in your dairy and look at it and feel great about it...if you are posting and someone points out a bear case you think its negativity or you will just ask to ignore.. I don't have a problem you posting what ever you want...but seeing some one getting into a stock and it going up makes others greedy and you keep on reminding it to someone n no of people following it...hence you are indirectly screwing up or helping grow someone else capital which is not a good thing bcoz there is no system here...there is nothing personal ...i see you claiming that you only invest in hyper growth all the time if that the case it better if you can disclose what's your CAGR for investing yrs....bcoz consistency is the key

31 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

lol..if you want to have the stock price going up make you feel great then should  make a note in your dairy and look at it and feel great about it...if you are posting and someone points out a bear case you think its negativity or you will just ask to ignore.. I don't have a problem you posting what ever you want...but seeing some one getting into a stock and it going up makes others greedy and you keep on reminding it to someone n no of people following it...hence you are indirectly screwing up or helping grow someone else capital which is not a good thing bcoz there is no system here...there is nothing personal ...i see you claiming that you only invest in hyper growth all the time if that the case it better if you can disclose what's your CAGR for investing yrs....bcoz consistency is the key

I dont have any negativity against anybody..i just  said if u beleive in the company ignore the short term volatility...I just started last year and i have no intention to screw anybody.i just wanted all of us to make some $$.thats my only intention.i clearly mention everypost to know the company they buy before they invest.not sure how many got screwed by reading my posts but i got many messages/dm saying they made money and i am happy for them.if u really think someone will still lose money i will not lift the threads when my stocks rises.u good now??

3 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

FUBO is rising today after they report results for Q4 and Needham reiterating a buy

Please dont post when the stock rises or else @idibezwada will accuse u that others will get greedy and lose money on this stock like he accused me above.

16 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Please dont post when the stock rises or else @idibezwada will accuse u that others will get greedy and lose money on this stock like he accused me above.

Facts matladina tappena DB lo. Only rumors ni encourage chestara?

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Facts matladina tappena DB lo. Only rumors ni encourage chestara?

1st oka 4 stocks post cheyali...avi padinappudu picha lite long term anali...periginappudu matuku its on fire ani brag cheyali...list vesi qualify avvu mundu

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

1st oka 4 stocks post cheyali...avi padinappudu picha lite long term anali...periginappudu matuku its on fire ani brag cheyali...list vesi qualify avvu mundu

Nenu konna stocks padithe I will be happy as I can buy more for a cheaper price. I will be sad if the company bankrupts 

39 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Nenu konna stocks padithe I will be happy as I can buy more for a cheaper price. I will be sad if the company bankrupts 

that's the point...why do you care if it goes up...i would only care where is it only after an year or so

4 hours ago, idibezwada said:

that's the point...why do you care if it goes up...i would only care where is it only after an year or so

Uncle nee lolli endhi every stock thed lo..why do you want to prove everyone wrong in stock perspective..?

On 12/29/2020 at 8:55 PM, sri_india said:

IPOC - clover health

IPOD - in progress

IPOE - in progress

IPOF - in progress

stocks gurunchi no post anukunna but tempting @3$%.... 

IPOE - 50% up , merging with SoFI

SoFi, A Leading Next-Generation Financial Services Platform, to Become Publicly-traded via Merger with Social Capital Hedosophia

On 1/5/2021 at 9:31 PM, dkchinnari said:

Uncle nee lolli endhi every stock thed lo..why do you want to prove everyone wrong in stock perspective..?

when did i try to prove someones perspective wrong?  vamp uncle n chitti uncle kuda stocks post chesaru 

On 1/5/2021 at 8:31 PM, dkchinnari said:

Exactly my point🙏🙏