Best Growth Stocks long term

CricPokChic

Just now, Spartan said:

sell all. 

I always don’t understand this if i believe in the stock i will sell in portions take my profits and leave house money for long and buy in dips if funds are available and i did not buy something else.. i always feel difficult to make this decision what works for u if you don’t mind answering

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

I always don’t understand this if i believe in the stock i will sell in portions take my profits and leave house money for long and buy in dips if funds are available and i did not buy something else.. i always feel difficult to make this decision what works for u if you don’t mind answering

Planning to invest in FUBO and QS if possible any opinions?

Just now, appaji_pesarattu said:

Is it good to enter this now?

I see many institutions and Hedge Funds have invested so IMO i think its still good to buy at current price for long term.. but plz do your DD before investing 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

@Tesla_Elon  i put money only if i am sure that I make atleast 1$ profit on the stock. 

for the record, i never sold a stock for a loss in last 5 years.. ?do=download

I am ready to hold the stock for even multiple years if i dont make profit...

ex: CAT, i entered at 172 back in 2016....dani tarvata inta varaku ammaledu....next year its gonna rock ani na feeling.

so holding it for 3 years. same with Netflix...

and exit when i feel i am ok with the profit percentage and wont look back.

partial, incremental selling never did that.

my feeling, u will get struck in only that bubble and cannot diversify ur investment.

15 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Tesla_Elon  i put money only if i am sure that I make atleast 1$ profit on the stock. 

ex: CAT, i entered at 172 back in 2016....dani tarvata inta varaku ammaledu....next year its gonna rock ani na feeling.

my feeling, u will get struck in only that bubble and cannot diversify ur investment.

Agreed thats what i have been observing but I’m afraid if i will be able to find other stocks which can give me same returns. Ammaka denilo pettalo teliyaka research ki time padtundi..

i tried to do that initially invested in few low price stocks gave me wonderful returns my greed caught up and lost all my profits + initial capital so i sold for what ever i get and moved on...

GILEAD medicine for covid approve iynappudu 80$ pina konna and im still holding them.. nothing works as planned so I don’t follow a template investment will try to go with the flow..

i know something which worked for me will not work for u and vice versa 

3 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Agreed thats what i have been observing but I’m afraid if i will be able to find other stocks which can give me same returns. Ammaka denilo pettalo teliyaka research ki time padtundi..

i tried to do that imitation invested in few low price stocks gave me wonderful returns my greed caught up and lost all my profits + initial capital so i sold for what ever i get and moved on...

GILEAD medicine for covid approve iynappudu 80$ pina konna and im still holding them.. nothing works as planned so I don’t follow a template investment will try to go with the flow..

i know something which worked for me will not work for u and vice versa 

agreed.gut feeling to povadame..

16 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Nenu sunpower 4 years old chesi 20% profit ko ammina sept/oct lo.. nenu 10-13 ki ammithey ippudu 33.... 

nenu general ga loss ki ammanu. But few exceptions

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Nenu sunpower 4 years old chesi 20% profit ko ammina sept/oct lo.. nenu 10-13 ki ammithey ippudu 33.... 

Agreed...once u sell move on..

if u want to re-invest...wait for oppurtunity ..rather than regret ante..

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Spartan said:

3-5 yrs stocks hold cheyyadam endayya nuvvu Epic GIFs That Sum Up The 'Work From Home' Scenes During Corona Virus -  Chai Bisket

5 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Enduku Buy back valla increasing ani thinking aaa...

This is my take on this Q2 lo 26 institutions invested Q3 65 invested and after Q3 only one institution sold their investment. So my thinking is these institutions have more info then us and they would not invest for couple of dollar gains.. i might be wrong though 

7 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Nice, need to learn from you guys...