Why I adore j jayalalitha

Silverado

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

yes, recently noticing more Christian things in his movies, maybe coincidence or purposeful, but felt that. 

His original name is Joseph vijay,when you call him Joseph vijay his fans will call u bhakt

Now - in 2017 - He started with dialouges against Hinduism - such as ‘Building Schools instead of Temples’. Keep in mind - he did not say ‘Building Schools instead of Temples, Churches or Mosques’. I believe this was because he wanted to talk out against BJPs rigid stance on Hindutva (Atlee Kumar the Director is a Hindu btw)

In 2019 - Bigil he played a Christian and he is playing a Christian again in 2020s Master (His name is JD - Jason something).

So i believe now he is proceeding with anti hindu propaganda in films. Only time will tell

11 minutes ago, Truth_Holds said:

Vajpayee ni mupputippalu petti gaddhe ninchi dinchinaame ni dandam pedtunnavu kadha...

That was a mistake

Anyone can make mistakes

11 hours ago, Silverado said:

Some votes got split with ammk

Due to ammk symbol on last of ballot bcoz Party is not registered not enough damage done for admk, now ttv registered party

Anyway, she will be released in 2021 and cannot contest elections for another 6 years. The way DMK is going on right now means that they will surely be in power. This may well mean 10 years wait for her to become the CM. She may choose to lead the party only and not run for elections of course. Then again she is 68 years old and it may be too late at the end.

5 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Anyway, she will be released in 2021 and cannot contest elections for another 6 years. The way DMK is going on right now means that surely will be in power. This may well mean 10 years for her to become the CM. She may choose to lead the party only and not run for elections of course. Then again she is 68 years old and it may be too late at the end.

No chance now

Modi made wrong decision in case of sasikala having too hopes on rajni

34 minutes ago, Silverado said:

No chance now

True..

ee Rajnikant eepati nundo vasta vasta ani mottanike pogottukunnadu...

5 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

True..

ee Rajnikant eepati nundo vasta vasta ani mottanike pogottukunnadu...

He lost in 1996 itself where he was peak

Now he should make alliance with admk+TTV+PMK+ Vijaykanth it helps to win few seats for him

39 minutes ago, Silverado said:

No chance now

I don’t know. I read that JJ’s old house has been seized and Sasikala is building a new one opposite Veda Nilayam. May be the intention is there once she comes out ..

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

I don’t know. I read that JJ’s old house has been seized and Sasikala is building a new one opposite Veda Nilayam. May be the intention is there once she comes out ..

She should atleast let free upto election

Whatever happened with jj is past 

16 minutes ago, Silverado said:

She should atleast let free upto election

Whatever happened with jj is past 

It will not help now. There is too much anti incumbency in TN. She will be out by 2026 but then again she needs the support of her loyalists in AIADMK. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...