NETAJI

JaiTDP

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

British classified files in external affairs department should be released then everything will be out

Modi saying it will effect external affairs

Especially with Russ!@ ani antaaru- don’t know y. 

The MHA response states: “After considering the reports of Shah Nawaz Committee, Justice GD Khosla Commission, and Justice Mukherjee Commission of Inquiry, the government has come to the conclusion that Netaji had died in the plane crash on 18.08.1945.”

pic1_060117114331.jpg

2 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Especially with Russ!@ ani antaaru- don’t know y. 

Russia or British had him killed I guess for Nehru

In future there was no competition for pm post

I think it was british and he was escaped to Russia I guess bcoz lal Bahadur Shastri said his son that he will meet a special person in Russia while traveling to Russia on official visit as PM ,later on Shastri also killed in a mysterious circumstances

4 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

modern indian history lo Netaji missing ki vunnanata conspiracy ekkada ledu.. I'm sure congress govt knew his whereabouts...

Ya, India lo longest mystery ante idhe. 

Congress - they were involved in a big way !!

Just now, Silverado said:

I think it was british and he was escaped to Russia I guess bcoz lal Bahadur Shastri said his son that he will meet a special person in Russia while traveling to Russia on official visit as PM ,later on Shastri also killed in a mysterious circumstances

Even I believe it’s British.

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

yeah too many twists 

Ya, India lo longest mystery ante idhe. 

Congress - they were involved in a big way !!

yeah i was hoping BJP govt would bring the facts out... but they couldnt do much 

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

yeah i was hoping BJP govt would bring the facts out... but they couldnt do much 

Even I believe it’s British.

I think bjp came upto a point that then Nehru government spied SC Bose family

Other files may be released after another 5-10 years slowly

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

An good thriller movie can be made with this story

the forgotten army in prime was based on Netaji army... 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Silverado said:

No gumnani nothing he died long back bro 

It's all conspiracy theories but one thing is pretty sure Nehru spied long time his family after his death

Based on his characteristics I don’t think he would live his life as someone else. More over there is no reason to hide his identity even after India became independent. He would get some good post/position in independent  India,if he revealed who we was. It’s all base less time waste stories.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tellugodu said:

Based on his characteristics I don’t think he would live his life as someone else. More over there is no reason to hide his identity even after India became independent. He would get some good post/position in independent  India,if he revealed who we was. It’s all base less time waste stories.

well said bro

1 minute ago, Tellugodu said:

But who carried out his assassination people should know

• Upvote 1