NETAJI

JaiTDP

@JaiTDP

Answer to ur question

In his book Mudisooda Mannar Pasumpon Muthuramalinga Thevar, Perumal quoting Thevar's speech says: "Netaji is well and safe. It is false that our leader Netaji died in the air crash. Our leader will appear before the people at the right time. Besides, I am in direct contact with Netaji."
It may be recalled that thousands of Tamils from the southern districts of Madurai, Ramanathapuram, Sivaganga, Virudhunagar, Tuticorin and Tirunelveli and those spread across Burma (Myanmar), Singapore and Malaysia had joined the Netaji's Indian National Army (INA) because of love they had on him.
Now, many descendants of those members from the INA are elated over the West Bengal government's move and want to know what the files contain. T G Yoganandam, son of former INA member, Thirugnanam of Virudhunagar said, "My father who died recently told many things about Netaji. My father's INA attire is still at home, which makes our family members remember Netaji always. I wish to go to the museum (where the files are kept) and look at them with my own eyes."

• Like 1

So hereby I conclude British tried to assassinate Netaji with support of congress and after that he escaped from plane crash and he been in touch with thevar and his own family so that's why Nehru spied Bose family and bose  tried to meet shastri in russia bcoz he believed shastri was independent of Nehru family, he did so ,so Indira made a deal with KGB to assassinate both shastri and Netaji

This is pure assumption based on sequence of events

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Silverado said:

So hereby I conclude British tried to assassinate Netaji with support of congress and after that he escaped from plane crash and he been in touch with thevar and his own family so that's why Nehru spied Bose family and bose  tried to meet shastri in russia bcoz he believed shastri was independent of Nehru family, he did so ,so Indira made a deal with KGB to assassinate both shastri and Netaji

This is pure assumption based on sequence of events

Neeku writer ga manchi future vundi bro 

5 hours ago, JaiTDP said:

Gumnami Baba ani antaaru and even as per Anuj Dhar, it's him only. 

Any thoughts 

Skip

Yes he was seen in Tashkent along with L B Shastri. Shastriji said he has some news to share when he arrives in India but died abroad. Everyone believed the news could be about Netaji. 

• Thanks 1