How Tamanna became top actress?

tamu

35 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Manchi singer kuda emayina multi talented and no less in acting may be manchi roles padaledhu anavachu...

luck undali chaala... kajal and rakul only became kind of top actresses because vallaki hits paddai manchivi... anushka kooda below avg actress but she is drop dead beautiful all round and incomparable, but she had some good hits andhuke ala nilabadindi despite no acting .... the last actress in telugu that could act and is equally beautiful IMO was trisha... aa tharvatha batch motham scrap including anuskha (including anushka only acting wise though)... migitha batch andariki they got lucky with good hits ... sai pallavi can act but I dont think she will take up commercial whoring...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

luck undali chaala... kajal and rakul only became kind of top actresses because vallaki hits paddai manchivi... anushka kooda below avg actress but she is drop dead beautiful all round and incomparable, but she had some good hits andhuke ala nilabadindi despite no acting .... the last actress in telugu that could act and is equally beautiful IMO was trisha... aa tharvatha batch motham scrap including anuskha (including anushka only acting wise though)... migitha batch andariki they got lucky with good hits ... sai pallavi can act but I dont think she will take up commercial whoring...

What about shriya ba

22 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Good post 

22 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

oh my tumblr_om1kcaiJOw1w4zmapo1_250.gif

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

@gr33d

21 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Wat abt nivetha Thomas good actor

She is good but too homely n acting focused kabatti manavallaki nachademo 🙊. I don't think she will survive... just like all the other mallu actresses...they don't choose commercial flicks 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Wat abt nivetha Thomas good actor

She is pretty good actress but tends to be very choosy also she usually keeps away from commercial cinema...

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

One actress of current lot Nayanthara cannot be ignored acting baa cheyyagaldhu feel she is step ahead of Anushka when it comes to acting.. May be telugu lo ekkuva cheyyaledhu but tamil lo manchi movies unnayi..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

One actress of current lot Nayanthara cannot be ignored acting baa cheyyagaldhu feel she is step ahead of Anushka when it comes to acting.. May be telugu lo ekkuva cheyyaledhu but tamil lo manchi movies unnayi..

nayanatara is decent actress but not as beautiful as anushka

• Upvote 1

Just now, gothamprince said:

nayanatara is decent actress but not as beautiful as anushka

Anushka can't act, so that balances it 

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

ya avnu...but she never crosses my mind endhukante telugu lo ekkuva cheyyadu ani.... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Anushka can't act, so that balances it 

tenor.gif

anushka acting (50/100) +  looks (101/100) = 151/200

nayan  acting (70/100) + looks (50/100) = 120/200

Anushka wins... :lol: 

• Haha 2