indian passport renewal photos ??

KrishnaDevaRaya

Recent ga evariana usa lo passport renew chesukunnara ?

Passport renewal ki total enni photos kavali ? two photos paste cheyyali applicaiton form and appearance form lo

ivi kaka extra 2 photos pampala ?

throw some light plz.

Tatkal process ki reason emi ivvochu. Visa and passport going to expire soon.

just two, 2inx2in.

Now that CKGS is not open, you can contact nearest embassy and ask them (email/call).

In my case, as it was expiring, with in a month, I emailed the emb, got a reply with check list asking me to send forms, I got my new pp back in 3days. They specifically asked me to apply normal only. 

6 minutes ago, jetwings said:

just two, 2inx2in.

Now that CKGS is not open, you can contact nearest embassy and ask them (email/call).

In my case, as it was expiring, with in a month, I emailed the emb, got a reply with check list asking me to send forms, I got my new pp back in 3days. They specifically asked me to apply normal only. 

two photos what we pasted on the application form right? No need to send additional copies. Is that correct ?

9 minutes ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

two photos what we pasted on the application form right? No need to send additional copies. Is that correct ?

Yes, Just the two photos.

1 hour ago, jetwings said:

just two, 2inx2in.

bro , Notary ekkada cheyinchali? with stamp and signature annadu , will ups work?