Famous background scores..

dasari4kntr

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

its an analogy... she didn't call you or anyone else a kid

How have been. I have been struggling with my sleep cycles recently cause I listen to Tear drop every night before bed and I can’t get over it hehe I lose my sleep listening to it all night and I fcuking love it

just don’t know wat to do abt raccoon eyes though 

8 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

And you never post your CD collection pics... 

I keep forgetting... will post soon now in the sleepyhead thread... anni levu (some are in car) but will post whatever I have in the bedroom now... check that thread in the next few mins

Just now, Louboutin_shoe said:

How have been. I have been struggling with my sleep cycles recently cause I listen to Tear drop every night before bed and I can’t get over it hehe I lose my sleep listening to it all night and I fcuking love it

just don’t know wat to do abt raccoon eyes though 

Im doing alright, just surviving the lockdown... sleep cycles gurinchi naku cheppaku... but glad you are enjoying some great music, you cant do wrong with massive attack 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

epic music

yep I posted about two steps from hell in the first page of this thread... they are terrific 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

yep I posted about two steps from hell in the first page of this thread... they are terrific 

chudale ba great