Is it unreasonable/unrealistic to expect bride with no past(excluding crushes, short/not-so-serious relationship with no intimacy) in arranged marriage. I am born and bred in Andhra.

someguy

6 minutes ago, someguy said:

no bro, I am absolutely not like that, and sorry for the tone, koncham kopam vachchindi ante

ammay ela untundi anedi uglyness or prettyness meda asalu kaadu, that much I know for sure, it depends upon character/personality. personal life(mostly work) lo antha pretty ga lekapoina commanding/dominating attitude unna vallani chusa, pretty ga unna down to earth vallani chusa, but this is an entirely different topic and I'll definitely agree it has nothing to do with being ugly or pretty.

I didn't say anything that says "sex is apacharam or bad thing or taboo"!!. I am definitely not like that :) 

but, I'll be honest, sex without committed relationship, appears like a kinda bad thing to me, but then again, its just my thing, I won't judge people if they don't agree, I shouldn't dictate how others should live. By judging i mean - treating them as not human beings or treating they are not worthy of being my friends or anything like that. Sex with committed relationship before marriage is fine, nothing wrong, if anything at all, declining/saying-no shows "no trust" (if you are truly in love and are committed)

You see the problem here - 
if not committed relationship - its very difficult to accept someone like that (I think most will agree too), unless if you have been brought up in same culture.

if committed relationship - then he/she must have done it only if they are  truly in love very much and you can't be sure if they completely came over it or not. even if they did, its going to haunt you if you are like me. I think idi girls ki kuda apply avutundanukunta

what are you trying to convey dude. 

you are normal to think whatever the way you are thinking, coming to finding one that you might seem ideal in your case is almost impossible end of the discussion. 

MODS pls close the thread. 

7 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

what are you trying to convey dude. 

you are normal to think whatever the way you are thinking, coming to finding one that you might seem ideal in your case is almost impossible end of the discussion. 

MODS pls close the thread. 

just trying to reply -  Louboutin_shoe
yup, no problem with having the thread closed. MODS can close it.

33 minutes ago, someguy said:

no bro, I am absolutely not like that, and sorry for the tone, koncham kopam vachchindi ante

ammay ela untundi anedi uglyness or prettyness meda asalu kaadu, that much I know for sure, it depends upon character/personality. personal life(mostly work) lo antha pretty ga lekapoina commanding/dominating attitude unna vallani chusa, pretty ga unna down to earth vallani chusa, but this is an entirely different topic and I'll definitely agree it has nothing to do with being ugly or pretty.

I didn't say anything that says "sex is apacharam or bad thing or taboo"!!. I am definitely not like that :) 

but, I'll be honest, sex without committed relationship, appears like a kinda bad thing to me, but then again, its just my thing, I won't judge people if they don't agree, I shouldn't dictate how others should live. By judging i mean - treating them as not human beings or treating they are not worthy of being my friends or anything like that. Sex with committed relationship before marriage is fine, nothing wrong, if anything at all, declining/saying-no shows "no trust" (if you are truly in love and are committed)

You see the problem here - 
if not committed relationship - its very difficult to accept someone like that (I think most will agree too), unless if you have been brought up in same culture.

if committed relationship - then he/she must have done it only if they are  truly in love very much and you can't be sure if they completely came over it or not. even if they did, its going to haunt you if you are like me. I think idi girls ki kuda apply avutundanukunta

Aww you have such a pure soul! Ippudu Naku Ardam ayindi wat u r struggling to convey. You are this type of guy anamata 

Than him 

both great lovers but just different backgrounds. 

I wish you all the best and hope you find wat you looking for ☺️

1 minute ago, Sreeven said:

Endi Saami idi 25 pages a a..too much..antha la eam vundi..evadanna single line matter cheppandi 

Oka oorlo oka conservative family lo oka abbai, oka manchi savitri lanti ammai Kosam searching but doraktle anta. Lokam antha shakira le na no savitri aa ani nageswarao feel avutunadu

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1