Is it unreasonable/unrealistic to expect bride with no past(excluding crushes, short/not-so-serious relationship with no intimacy) in arranged marriage. I am born and bred in Andhra.

someguy

1 hour ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Ne honesty chustunte Naku pavan kalyan movie gurtostundhi, Nijam chepina no one believes him in that movie hehe 

Awwwwww *n$iluvu

13 hours ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Aww you have such a pure soul! Ippudu Naku Ardam ayindi wat u r struggling to convey. You are this type of guy anamata 

Than him 

both great lovers but just different backgrounds. 

I wish you all the best and hope you find wat you looking for ☺️

12 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

TS - Nenu kuda konchem ne type ye alochistha and marriage ki mundhu virgin undali pure ga undali ani.. but nenu 18 years ki love lo fell and been with same person almost 10 years complete ..repo mapo pelli also fix.. 

I can say 50% of the things I never imagined I would do b4 wedding, I have done .. and chala sarlu feel kuda ayyanu but later on with age I realized its nothing chill relax .. 

Lite teesko.. e post nuvu vesinandhuku I can only imagine how many ppl are laughing at u including myself .. and im younger than u in age.. ne partner and present life happy ga unte chalu migithavi no matter

Remember: sex and love are two diff things..be happy #~`

***Are na post chusi evaru navvakandra meeku dandam pedtha ***

18 years ki love, most probably your hubby wouldn't have had any past
and love marriage ..

mekemundi, enni ayina cheptaru, he he :) :) 

but, laughable matter emundi, ippudu nenokkidine(among few others) odd one out ani anipinchatledu and moreover, anonymity undi kada, evaremanukunte emundi!

1 hour ago, someguy said:

18 years ki love, most probably your hubby wouldn't have had any past
and love marriage ..

mekemundi, enni ayina cheptaru, he he :) :) 

but, laughable matter emundi, ippudu nenokkidine(among few others) odd one out ani anipinchatledu and moreover, anonymity undi kada, evaremanukunte emundi!

Do whatever you like bro. Nee background ni batti neeku standards unnayi. Enjoy.

• 3 years later...