Is it unreasonable/unrealistic to expect bride with no past(excluding crushes, short/not-so-serious relationship with no intimacy) in arranged marriage. I am born and bred in Andhra.

someguy

14 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Okay. Your question needs so much of explanation elago timepass ledu kabati dha matladkundam 

Ammai ki past relationships physical ,emotional,  kissi kissi chu chu lantivi undali ante there are so many things comes into consideration her hormones, her situation, her status, geographical features,religious customs,he should love me the way I’m,I’m doing this to jealous my other friends lantivi  abooo konnii vandala things comes into consideration ra 

Some cultures lo asal abbai tho matladatame tappu alanti culture lo ammai ki kissi kissi things avva ana ? Avochu avakapovachu! Italy lo grew up ayina ammai will lose her Vgnty at 18 ana ? Avochu avakapovachu 

ugly, financially backward ammai does all shitty things aa - not always 

good looking, financially forward ammai doesn’t do any ana -not always

or vice versa 

ugly ones makes good wife can cook well — bakwaaas opinion adhi 

pretty women goes into affairs - wow so not true! 

Nuv conservative  antunav kabati Neku koni limitations,  values undi untai ( oka movie lo jayapradha thinks $ex is crime/ungodly so Papam peli ayina she avoids her hubby cause she grew up with her grandmother and that’s wat she believes in) 

Ne expectations lo tappu ledu ( lol but not all ugly Girls are with high standards and pretty ones with low values plz do more study explore more world I know you are not narrow minded but you may be brought up that way so you stick to certain opinions) 

coming back to ur question so you want a girl who thinks $ex is a apacharam apacharam 

Oka mukka ayina Ardam ayinda lol 😂 Anyway watch these three  series super unnai, Ne questions ki koni answers dorakochu 

no bro, I am absolutely not like that, and sorry for the tone, koncham kopam vachchindi ante

ammay ela untundi anedi uglyness or prettyness meda asalu kaadu, that much I know for sure, it depends upon character/personality. personal life(mostly work) lo antha pretty ga lekapoina commanding/dominating attitude unna vallani chusa, pretty ga unna down to earth vallani chusa, but this is an entirely different topic and I'll definitely agree it has nothing to do with being ugly or pretty.

I didn't say anything that says "sex is apacharam or bad thing or taboo"!!. I am definitely not like that :) 

but, I'll be honest, sex without committed relationship, appears like a kinda bad thing to me, but then again, its just my thing, I won't judge people if they don't agree, I shouldn't dictate how others should live. By judging i mean - treating them as not human beings or treating they are not worthy of being my friends or anything like that. Sex with committed relationship before marriage is fine, nothing wrong, if anything at all, declining/saying-no shows "no trust" (if you are truly in love and are committed)

You see the problem here - 
if not committed relationship - its very difficult to accept someone like that (I think most will agree too), unless if you have been brought up in same culture.

if committed relationship - then he/she must have done it only if they are  truly in love very much and you can't be sure if they completely came over it or not. even if they did, its going to haunt you if you are like me. I think idi girls ki kuda apply avutundanukunta