Satya sai baba garu cheppinattuga

Paidithalli

5 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

US company bro

"The Monsanto Company was an American agrochemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation founded in 1901. In 2018, it was acquired by Bayer as part of its crop science division. It was headquartered in Creve Coeur, Missouri."

Pesticides, genetically modified foods ilaanti penta antha kanipettaru

Motham world-wide local food, health cheda dobbindhi vaallee, they even tried for corporate farming and take the control over the food production world-wide.

Veeley kadha generically modified rice chesaru later Bayer vallu next level ki teesuku vellaru

Not sure India lo permission icharo ledho for this rice  

18 hours ago, karthik25 said:

details please

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india/water-miracle-that-lives-on/story-YtcJkV7Pooc7JoRGYGj6vL.html

https://www.sathyasai.org/saiwater/content.htm

https://www.srisathyasai.org/pages/sai-anantapur.html

I am a standing testimony to this. I saw my village and several other villages benefit from this. While I don't consider him God, I have no doubts that his work helped several. I have heard real life experiences within my family and my extended family about his divinity. Doesn't matter to me. If manava seva is madhava seva, then he was an epitome of it.

I had a cousin who studied there. I was a regular visitor to Parthi. I have seen so many famous people come and pray. Kalam, Sachin, Gavaskar, Sanath Jayasurya, and many more. A lot of doctors who were his devotees used to do service in the Sai hospital for free. These are the same doctors who had a year long waiting line outside and were world famous. So, for people of Anantapur district, he has done so many things that, they believe Daivam Manusha Rupena.. He is incarnation of god. But, others, not so much. So, it all depends on what you saw and who you are speaking to.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Silverado said:

Anantapur water antha ayana ichinde, better than govts non corrupt

manchi panulu chesthe mahathmudu avthaade kaani devudu avvadu 

20 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Kalam is an overrated intellectual.  Suck up to wherever is in power. His books are full of sollu.good material to fall asleep to

Who is this Mofo in ur Profile ?

zarathustra

I know many people don't believe he is a god but not sure on what basis they believe shridi sai, rama, krishna etc as god..I don't worship him but my grandfather does...he used to go for seva at parthi which is kind of a voluntary work and I got a chance to go with him once...I should say I am amazed by the work they do, the pricing for stay and food are bare minimum....Rs 2 for a breakfast and 6 for a lunch/dinner...you don't find a hundy anywhere like a typical holy place...the same way I was utterly disappointing when I visited Tirumala...everything is damn commercial there..lol

9 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

manchi panulu chesthe mahathmudu avthaade kaani devudu avvadu 

oh...mari shirdi sai/rama/krishna devullu ela ayyaru raja?

11 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

oh...mari shirdi sai/rama/krishna devullu ela ayyaru raja?

rama krishna parama hamsa avadhootha devudu kaadu devudu ani cheppukodaaniki konni parameters untaai mahimalu choopinchi gnaana bodha chese prathi okkallu devullu kaadu. 

19 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

rama krishna parama hamsa avadhootha devudu kaadu devudu ani cheppukodaaniki konni parameters untaai mahimalu choopinchi gnaana bodha chese prathi okkallu devullu kaadu. 

nuvvena uncle decide chesindi aa parameters...nee examlo pass avvali ante reqs enti?