Satya sai baba garu cheppinattuga

Paidithalli

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

I said about his books only ...i read his wings of fire and ignited minds way back in 8th class and got inspired. But now it all feels bla and I did mention he is very passionate about his work, he did a lot of hardwork to get where he got. Not denying any of that. . Scientists wise ..overrated. There are other versatile indian scientists who deserve more attention:

Satyendranath Bose (Higgs boson particle ring any bells?) , S. Chandrashekhar (chandrashekhar limit is one of the greatest discoveries), Homi Bhabha , CV Raman, MS. Swaminathan...I'm sure there are more examples than this. 

Infact he worked under Vikram sarabhai ,so his contributions may be less famous then I think

Chandrasekhar limit,MS Swaminarayan,CV Raman ki Valla importance vachindi

But Abdul kalam ki president ayyevaraku evariki telidhu

I said about his books only ...i read his wings of fire and ignited minds way back in 8th class and got inspired. But now it all feels bla and I did mention he is very passionate about his work, he did a lot of hardwork to get where he got. Not denying any of that. . Scientists wise ..overrated. There are other versatile indian scientists who deserve more attention:

Satyendranath Bose (Higgs boson particle ring any bells?) , S. Chandrashekhar (chandrashekhar limit is one of the greatest discoveries), Homi Bhabha , CV Raman, MS. Swaminathan...I'm sure there are more examples than this. 

Ms swaminathan techina green revolution concept had lot of downsides rather positive sides ga 

Ethanu overrated scientist anipistundhi

3 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Ms swaminathan techina green revolution concept had lot of downsides rather positive sides ga 

Yes sometimes alane anipichedi nakkuda,he always suggest populism anduke antha popular

Just now, Silverado said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why laughing ? kadhu antava?  Green revolution Peru meedha people Chala suffer ayaru and some  of them committed suicide 

9 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Infact he worked under Vikram sarabhai ,so his contributions may be less famous then I think

Chandrasekhar limit,MS Swaminarayan,CV Raman ki Valla importance vachindi

But Abdul kalam ki president ayyevaraku evariki telidhu

Whatever imp they got is not enuf and that's sad those people didn't read newspapers to know dr. kalam before he was prez.  I know him because of his contributions to Indian missiles(single digit age)  

Also it's pathetic that a lot of indians don't know the value of contributions from Bose and Bhabha . Scientific contributions only I'm talking about don't tell me about what influence they had on people. Even Ramanujan vi fancy stories cheptaru kani, real math contributions evaru discuss cheyaru. 

Fact is drama sells more than science. Dr. Kalam's life was very hard. He grew up in tough environments and made his way to the top with dedication, that's why he is loved by everyone. Not because of his science contribution. Half of them don't even understand rocket science

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Why laughing ? kadhu antava?  Green revolution Peru meedha people Chala suffer ayaru and some  of them committed suicide 

Nijalu chepte konni sarlu navvutha,anthe 

Green Revolution lo panikirani pesticides Vadi dobbaru I agreee

13 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Leave that one from the list then . What about others 

Whatever imp they got is not enuf and that's sad those people didn't read newspapers to know kalam before he was prez.  I know him because of his contributions to Indian missiles(single digit age)  

Also it's pathetic that a lot of indians don't know the value of contributions from Bose and Bhabha . Scientific contributions only I'm talking about don't tell me about what influence they had on people. Even Ramanujan vi fancy stories cheptaru kani, real math contributions evaru discuss cheyaru. 

Fact is drama sells more than science. Dr. Kalam's life was very hard. He grew up in tough environments and made his way to the top with dedication, that's why he is loved by everyone. Not because of his science contribution. Half of them don't even understand rocket science

Ramunjam mathematics was widely discussed kadha,homi bhabha thoppu he was killed by kgb or cia,I know him,infact ,BoSe, Chandrasekhar was not well known even I forgot,nuv chepthe ipudu gurrhochindi

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Silverado said:

BoSe, Chandrasekhar was not well known even I forgot,nuv chepthe ipudu gurrhochindi

EXACTLY!!! my point. case closed.

9 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

MS Swaminathan ki congress vallu ichina mileage , vadu chesidhi emi ledhu 

12 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Swaminathan was a good man initially bro, later on he has taken up the Monsanto agenda, pesticides, BT, GMO and even konni seeds meedha IP kosam Monsanto try chesthe, support chesadu, but many activists fought against.

• Upvote 1