Every Indian student should aim for MS. Tala ayina takatu petti MS ki try cheyandi.

AFDBRAJA

11 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

50K 35 Laksh in 5 years approx 2 crores nice. 

nen antundi 20k migilithe ekkuva year ki single unapudu. .pelli aythe adi kuda undadu. 

2 hours ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Denamma ms ki 25k manavi kavu anukonte....he is earning 60/to hand as fresher...and living cheap like before saving 80k per an um.

5 years opt lo saving 400k... 3 crores.

Skip

At same time Indian guy who got top rank starts with 3 to 5 lakhs.. 

5 years max 10 lakhs. So saves hardly 15 lakhs in 5 years. What a inequality  ....

OPT daka ayite ok, tarvata kukka biscuits ki aasa padi day 1 CPT lo jeerithe, who is responsible I say?

1 hour ago, cinemababa said:

year ki 80-90k unna gross chetiki ochedi 60k taxes insurance poyaka car, rent, trips, gadgets, crypto losses 20k migultunnay yearly. ee 400k save chesetollu ela chestunnaru 😮

they came in 2005- graduated in 2007...tat batch is differnt...maybe they dont have GC but they r married with kids...also aa time lo Rates bagunnnayi...SAP tester /SAP HR was making 80 /hr $$ in hand

True. i studied with 25k and i saved more than 210k so far.. Aiming for more this year.

Thats why i love US, If you have a dream it will erase the gap between rich and poor within a blink of a moment irrespective of race gender or class.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

True. i studied with 25k and i saved more than 210k so far.. Aiming for more this year.

Thats why i love US, If you have a dream it will erase the gap between rich and poor within a blink of a moment irrespective of race gender or class.

Thanks for honest feedback. If you get a wife who is edcucated and wroking women its like double bonus. 

Neeku other side of coin choopiyana.

i know a guy who did btech and joined job in india. 5 yrs ki L visa meedha vachadu us ki. 3 yrs lo GC. In short he got his gc at 29...

ippudu cheppu ms cheyyadaniki vachina vallaki gc radaniki enni yrs paduthundi

dont compare applea to orangesp

19 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

i know a guy who did btech and joined job in india. 5 yrs ki L visa meedha vachadu us ki. 3 yrs lo GC. In short he got his gc at 29...

My Friend got GC at 26 after getting married desi telugu american gal.. Still he is looking out for high paying jobs and working for 70k..

That is a diff topic bro, earning bucks is what the topic is about right

4 hours ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Denamma ms ki 25k manavi kavu anukonte....he is earning 60/to hand as fresher...and living cheap like before saving 80k per an um.

5 years opt lo saving 400k... 3 crores.

At same time Indian guy who got top rank starts with 3 to 5 lakhs.. 

5 years max 10 lakhs. So saves hardly 15 lakhs in 5 years. What a inequality  ....

I kno a good numbe of ppl in real estate, construction and other businesses in Indian cities who make many crores (profit not revenue) every yr easy peasy on auto pilot. Income tax they pay almost nil somehow but kings laga brathukutaru. USA lo you can save decent money but the moment you think of enjoying it, ala karigipoddi chala easy ga

Just now, Hinduism5 said:

I kno a good numbe of ppl in real estate, construction and other businesses in Indian cities who make many crores every yr easy peasy on auto pilot. Income tax they pay almost nil somehow but kings laga brathukutaru. USA lo you can save decent money but the moment you think of enjoying it, ala karigipoddi chala easy ga

Best thing is earn while in US until you are 35 and leave for india and become king.. 

25 age lo evadu vayya yearly 70 lakhs to 1 crore earn chesedhi US lo kakunda...

35 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

ippudu cheppu ms cheyyadaniki vachina vallaki gc radaniki enni yrs paduthundi

dont compare applea to orangesp

ha ha they are like one in a 10000's. 

L1A meda ravali which is like same company working in India shifted to same company in USA, working as global manager, then he is eligible to become EB1. now adays manollu baga abuse chesaru. You hardly getting approvals for L1A. 

and again this is only applicable to those creams who becomes managers within 5 years or company helps to project them as manager then you can become like this which is very very rare. 

But MS e konkis gottam ayina apply cheyochu if you have money for application feez and other stuff ( avi koda fake e elagu) your life will take a big turn. 

3 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Best thing is earn while in US until you are 35 and leave for india and become king.. 

Correct chepav bro. 

If you need to earn with education in India that much( 1 crore), you need to be in Top-B schools or IIT's. 

But MS Kids still cry saying I am not earning enough, but fact is 75%+ MS Students dont work for less than 70$. 

or you need to business of real estate of which b.tech person is unfit or even if he want to do parents dont agree nor society and he dont even get married for long. 

and again not all real estate business people earn crores. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

you are right....India lo job pedda bokka (maybe unless its some govt job where u can get big bribes in lakhs frequently) kani business lo matram atleast oka venture ayna try chyali after a certain age. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

My Friend got GC at 26 after getting married desi telugu american gal.. Still he is looking out for high paying jobs and working for 70k..

That is a diff topic bro, earning bucks is what the topic is about right

Comparing savings while working in india with working in usa is crap.

naa btech classmates idharu(below avge -avge students) real estate loki vellaru. Ippudu vallatho nannu nenu compare chesukuntey hang avvali.

h1b holders lo sagam mandiki eppudu mind lo immigration status gurunchi okka bomma nadusthuney untadi kada.

india kastapadi jobs lo promotions kodithey aa life mundu mana us life nothing