Slipper shot to those preaching to India

karthik25

17 minutes ago, Ellen said:

So now we are feeling happy that some capital city is burning because they were feeling happy that our capital city was burning?

Lol @Ellen slow slow ga leftist ideas bayataki vastunai:giggle:

16 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Both are sad

To explain the hypocricy, see this tweet:

Now, will the institutions of this country list themselves as a country of particular concern for minorities/african americans, and the general public also, considering how the riots are spreading?

• Upvote 2

Just now, karthik25 said:

Now, will the institutions of this country list themselves as a country of particular concern for minorities/african americans, and the general public also, considering how the riots are spreading>

We want Rajiv malhotra challenge to us commmitte for religious Freedom

8 minutes ago, Silverado said:

U r wrong there are many industrial corridors around India, vizag-chennai

India lo infra money taggipoindi 

vizag chennai anounce chesaru 

inta money ichharu enta complete ayyindi ippudu cheppu its all trash bullshit 

hyderabad to vizag vellali ante 15 hrs either train or road in day time because vijayawada crossing will take 3 hrs same for chennai to vizag. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

S0rry andi ma vaadidi tappai poindi.. teliyaka thread post chesaadu uppercaste fascist mindset tho..

annitki oka political thoka tagilichalsindena ; Prima facie that looks like: "mammalni annaru kadara, ipudu meedi chuskondi bagaindi"

Edi emaina in first place both things are sad. I really cant appreciate pointing misery anthe. 

4 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Lol @Ellen slow slow ga leftist ideas bayataki vastunai:giggle:

nen politically not very inclined. But if u want me to pick a side, im more liberal than conservative. idi nee first thread lone declare chesina 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ellen said:

annitki oka political thoka tagilichalsindena ; Prima facie that looks like: "mammalni annaru kadara, ipudu meedi chuskondi bagaindi"

Edi emaina in first place both things are sad. I really cant appreciate pointing misery anthe. 

K point taken ,Kavi bhavam enti ante even most developed country cannot control rioting,so mostly situation matters

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Now, will the institutions of this country list themselves as a country of particular concern for minorities/african americans, and the general public also, considering how the riots are spreading?

I understand what you are saying. I still have a problem with the way u said it. I am not denying their hypocrisy. Worst human right violations they have. Extremely racist and derogatory countries. 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Wrong.

Bagaindi... i never said that. Why would i want unrest in a country which gave me top class education, more financial security etc? I am just pointing out the hyprocricy. Please check my earlier post with a tweet.

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

K point taken ,Kavi bhavam enti ante even most developed country cannot control rioting,so mostly situation matters

Yes. These are most of the times politically motivated and fueled, particularly in India.