Mee favorite perfume veyandi ekkada

gundugadu

4 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

A lot of work places specifically ban the use of perfume

+1

No perfumes or lotions that have scents also banned. 

12 hours ago, Ellen said:

+1

No perfumes or lotions that have scents also banned. 

1 minute ago, gundugadu said:

papam 

neee pakkana vunna vaallu yela bharisthunnaro

Unless you eat very good food and very close to nature life style you dont require a perfume or Deo

I know some one, smell bharichaleka oka roju cheppesa. Chala kampu vasthandi please use something ani

jus my thought

46 minutes ago, gundugadu said:

papam 

Unless you eat very good food and very close to nature life style you dont require a perfume or Deo

I know some one, smell bharichaleka oka roju cheppesa. Chala kampu vasthandi please use something ani

jus my thought

that's why you have to use antiperspirants. that's enough lots of work places are now like that frangrance free even my company does it too. 

they had to ask whether its okay to have bathroom fresher too. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gundugadu said:

papam 

jus my thought

@gundugadu

Fragrance free deodorants/anti perspirants unnade vaati kosam re. I have a STRONG sense of smell and I get headaches with sharp smells(both good and bad). That way even I'm conscious of my own odour. Anduke intlo agarbatthi etc mild oil based fragrances a vadutam. 

Plus I bathe twice a day, I hate masala foods/smelly foods so my food is mostly bland , I'm a vegetarian, I drink tons of water and have a decent enough healthy lifestyle. Body odour production nak konchem kastame, so my neighbors are safe  😁

4 hours ago, Ellen said:

@gundugadu

Fragrance free deodorants/anti perspirants unnade vaati kosam re. I have a STRONG sense of smell and I get headaches with sharp smells(both good and bad). That way even I'm conscious of my own odour. Anduke intlo agarbatthi etc mild oil based fragrances a vadutam. 

Plus I bathe twice a day, I hate masala foods/smelly foods so my food is mostly bland , I'm a vegetarian, I drink tons of water and have a decent enough healthy lifestyle. Body odour production nak konchem kastame, so my neighbors are safe  😁

food definitely makes a difference in body odor. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spartan said:

office ki perfume endi me mohal manda...

BA's need it seems; 

nowadays scrum teams being co located and at times they are kinda near to each other you might need it as well. 

Ppl don't care about admins though.

3 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

BA's need it seems; 

nowadays scrum teams being co located and at times they are kinda near to each other you might need it as well. 

Ppl don't care about admins though.

:giggle:

Oka doubt ba... Male perfumes purpose is to attract females and female perfumes purpose is to attract Males annadi nijam aithey you shouldnt select what you like kada. You should select what the other gender likes.