Friday Morning alert:Do not open : Blood vasthunte at least

Sucker

12 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

And protestors can do this? 

08517-AFB-ABB2-4244-8-BC4-B3-F52255-A29-

The culprits

08-B90002-5-D79-498-A-8297-3476-C0-DAC48

The problem is such miscreants are left on loose, however innocent ppl such as that old man is being shown excessive force...by cops !!!

40 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ponile...vallae nayam...konchem anna conern feel ayyaru...

manolla comments choostunte..promotion ivvali anelaa vunnaru...

@3$%

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

And?

lets not mix US issues with mexico issues...

its already super confusing, to figure out who is correct...

10 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

lets not mix US issues with mexico issues...

its already super confusing, to figure out who is correct...

How will the police know what the prosestors are going to do in this case? Not very different if you ask me. The guy approached the police and touched him. They don’t know who is nice and who is violent.

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

How will the police know what the prosestors are going to do in this case? Not very different if you ask me. The guy approached the police and touched him. They don’t know who is nice and who is violent.

Policolle valla tappu vallu telusukunnaru ...aa incident jarigina place li solidarity ga knee bend chesaru...So...inka manam argu cheytam lo logic ledhu....

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Policolle valla tappu vallu telusukunnaru ...aa incident jarigina place li solidarity ga knee bend chesaru...So...inka manam argu cheytam lo logic ledhu....

It was being portrayed as police brutality and I was telling what protesters can do in such situations and why the police can be cautious. 

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

It was being portrayed as police brutality and I was telling what protesters can do in such situations and why the police can be cautious. 

ok...i think you missed this tweet..posting again

he is just returning the helmet...i dont think he is protester...

i agree police should be tough...but this is not....

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

What that police did is 100% wrong..but we have to be in their shoes and think...emotions are running high and cops are getting over worked everywhere and also they are getting attacked....So human emotions take over and as a result things like this will happen...and it creates further void between cops and the civilians

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

What that police did is 100% wrong..but we have to be in their shoes and think...emotions are running high and cops are getting over worked everywhere and also they are getting attacked....So human emotions take over and as a result things like this will happen...and it creates further void between cops and the civilians

that's good atleast aa cops valla thappu vallu thelusukunnaru...adey aa peddayana chanipoyi vuntey inka penta ayyedhemo...

any updates on how he is doing now??