Do we have to pay?

Daaarling

My friend said that government charges the home coming passengers for their quarantine stay and transport. She also said that Private hospitals are charging around 4 to 7 lakhs if they find COVID symptoms in you. Cant even think of going to India for atleast one year.

We have to quarantine in their specified hotels for 7-14 days even there are no symptoms. And depending on the room amenities, they charge from 15k to 30k per person

52 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

My friend said that government charges the home coming passengers for their quarantine stay and transport. She also said that Private hospitals are charging around 4 to 7 lakhs if they find COVID symptoms in you. Cant even think of going to India for atleast one year.

Govt sponsored places lo vundadam kastam especially US nunchi return ayyaka... better go with private hotels and that cost good amount of money...

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

Maa Collegue valla frnd ki 15 days quarantine ki 2.70 lakhs bill vesaranta (including food, hotel).

NRI antene they r charging like anything

• Sad 1