Kerala CM’s daughter to marry a Muslim; Hindutva gang criticizes

bostonbro

17 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Vodiyamma, ippudu Meeku Nepal kuda oka peddha desham laaga kanapadutundhaa @3$%

pakistan kanapadanga lenidi ... idi enduku kanapdadu

2 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

whoa man so strong words, 

this thread is about ppl making stereotypical statements about decision of two individuals trying to tie a knot. lets forget about religious freedom, ppl here are making statements against individual freedom, I thought ours is a independent democracy and as law abiding citizens its their prerogative to marry whomever they want to; even if they are changing their religion its their wish. We have seen in the past some ppl changed their religion on papers for sake of getting legally married to another women without divorcing first wife, when that's not wrong, this ain't wrong either. 

we live in a society where ARR was criticized for his daughter wearing hijab, but its her prerogative to do so. His wife doesn't wear, his other daughter doesn't wear. 

Got ur point - li8 @3$%

7 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Got ur point - li8 @3$%

lol I read it again, u might interpreted  me saying its not wrong when a women married to a muslim guy forcibly converted to islam ?? No I say if she does it at her own will its not wrong. Hope it makes sense now. 

1 hour ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

whoa man so strong words, 

this thread is about ppl making stereotypical statements about decision of two individuals trying to tie a knot. lets forget about religious freedom, ppl here are making statements against individual freedom, I thought ours is a independent democracy and as law abiding citizens its their prerogative to marry whomever they want to; even if they are changing their religion its their wish. We have seen in the past some ppl changed their religion on papers for sake of getting legally married to another women without divorcing first wife, when that's not wrong, this ain't wrong either. 

we live in a society where ARR was criticized for his daughter wearing hijab, but its her prerogative to do so. His wife doesn't wear, his other daughter doesn't wear. 

gr8 i would love that idealitic world too

please give out the stats: how many turak men converted (at least for name sake) to hindusim?

how many turak women converted outside of their religion after marriage?

if the numbers are proportional the other way round then i am all for the great liberal idealistic world you assume we are living in

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, batman2 said:

gr8 i would love that idealitic world too

please give out the stats: how many turak men converted (at least for name sake) to hindusim?

how many turak women converted outside of their religion after marriage?

if the numbers are proportional the other way round then i am all for the great liberal idealistic world you assume we are living in

my discussion is in particular to the first post.

you might have frnds who had married interfaith.

I have frnds who married interfaith and this religion thing never comes to discussion as a family they have no problem among themselves, its someone I know from past 15 yrs and I talk to them everyday. at the end of the day those two individuals are happy with their relation is what matters.

Yes those predatory things should be condemned but my discussion is not about in general with the whole statistics around but this particular case I see its their choice. 

what do you say about ppl ( i would say hindutva guys) criticizing ARR for his daughter wearing hijab, normally he doesn't like to speak up but he had to speak up. even calm going ARR was made to make statements about his daughter's choices; aren't we making ppl offended by our words for their choices just as an example. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/music/ar-rahman-reacts-to-daughter-khatija-wearing-a-niqaab-says-it-s-freedom-to-choose/story-K1xqTU3LN7CYZUT7NTkNCK.html#:~:text=Oscar winning musician AR Rahman,to make her own choices.

3 hours ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

my discussion is in particular to the first post.

you might have frnds who had married interfaith.

I have frnds who married interfaith and this religion thing never comes to discussion as a family they have no problem among themselves, its someone I know from past 15 yrs and I talk to them everyday. at the end of the day those two individuals are happy with their relation is what matters.

Yes those predatory things should be condemned but my discussion is not about in general with the whole statistics around but this particular case I see its their choice. 

what do you say about ppl ( i would say hindutva guys) criticizing ARR for his daughter wearing hijab, normally he doesn't like to speak up but he had to speak up. even calm going ARR was made to make statements about his daughter's choices; aren't we making ppl offended by our words for their choices just as an example. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/music/ar-rahman-reacts-to-daughter-khatija-wearing-a-niqaab-says-it-s-freedom-to-choose/story-K1xqTU3LN7CYZUT7NTkNCK.html#:~:text=Oscar winning musician AR Rahman,to make her own choices.

all your saying is fine but again i am asking simple data

then we want to see what covering you guys will give for it