Child hood best friend still friend

coffee

Mee child hood best friend still friend uh ?

Best friend ki true definition   - neeku dabbulu or financial help kavalsinapoudu first phone call chesevadu ? Vunnara ee days lo

Or just use and throw..show friends.. party friends 

I know two best friends who are die hard friends..

They are classmates still kids and grew up to adults and joined same college.. and their kids grew up together ..and they opened a business that ran well..

Their kids loved each other..and they decided to get married..after engagement , one friend came to know that other friend took majority of the profits..when asked he claimed he is real.hard worker..ala ala maata Maya perigi..enemies ayyaru..

Valla kids ni vidadeesaru..

https://youtu.be/5gL6rhDiLok

14 hours ago, coffee said:

Best friend ki true definition   - neeku dabbulu or financial help kavalsinapoudu first phone call chesevadu ? Vunnara ee days lo

They are classmates still kids and grew up to adults and joined same college.. and their kids grew up together ..and they opened a business that ran well..

Their kids loved each other..and they decided to get married..after engagement , one friend came to know that other friend took majority of the profits..when asked he claimed he is real.hard worker..ala ala maata Maya perigi..enemies ayyaru..

nenu konthamandhini best frnds anukuntaa.. money adagaane isthaa assuming they wil return as per the communicated date.. when aa date vachesaariki... address undaaaru

ala lost trust and no more best frnds...

4 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

nenu konthamandhini best frnds anukuntaa.. money adagaane isthaa assuming they wil return as per the communicated date.. when aa date vachesaariki... address undaaaru

ala lost trust and no more best frnds...

I lost one friend for asking the date to be returned...

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

I lost one friend for asking the date to be returned...

lol same here but I wont leave him until he pays...I know his family contacts

15 hours ago, coffee said:

Iddaru unnaru ba...edhavalaki nenantey entha premo....naku kuda anthey....manalni okkathi 7 years full ga vadukoni odhilesindhani thelvanganey within 4 days valla respective countries nundi ochesaru iddaru...okadu us inkodu Canada...alla jobs ki leave petti oka 1 month naatho undi set chesi ellariddaru...almost anni share chesukuntam....they are my go to guys...more than my family...na parents tarvatha nenu evariki Aina samaadhanam cheppukovalantey na life lo vallidharikey...friends since 5th standard ...allu iddaru engineers well settled...

19 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Iddaru unnaru ba...edhavalaki nenantey entha premo....naku kuda anthey....manalni okkathi 7 years full ga vadukoni odhilesindhani thelvanganey within 4 days valla respective countries nundi ochesaru iddaru...okadu us inkodu Canada...alla jobs ki leave petti oka 1 month naatho undi set chesi ellariddaru...almost anni share chesukuntam....they are my go to guys...more than my family...na parents tarvatha nenu evariki Aina samaadhanam cheppukovalantey na life lo vallidharikey...friends since 5th standard ...allu iddaru engineers well settled...

Good life needhi

Enjoy it

• Upvote 1