Koncham help cheyandi bhayya

Pandubabu

One of my cousins here in US is beating his wife . It is making me sick .he is usually a nice guy. He has empathy for others. He is 4-5 years elder than me. Not sure how I can explain him that he is messing up his family and what he doing is Criminal in nature   .It is quite common between wife and husband to have differences . Both their parents have boundary issues just like all Indians have and this is bringing lot of differences and end up in this violence.  Ela explain cheyalo cheppandi bhayya .I think it is just his Male ego kicking in .

Just now, AFDBRAJA said:

You beat your wife and bring to his notice.

He try to console you then you tell him whay unl doing also same before telling me u change.

Skip

Hangover aa?

:giggle:  never go inbetween wife and husband issues...

anta idi ga unte...anonymous 911 call chesi cheppu...

ante gani nuvvu cheppinav anuko.me cousin ki....na pellam guirnchi cheppadnaiki nuvvevar ra ....ani akrama sambandham kattina kadtadu...

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

One of my cousins here in US is beating his wife . It is making me sick .he is usually a nice guy. He has empathy for others. He is 4-5 years elder than me. Not sure how I can explain him that he is messing up his family and what he doing is Criminal in nature   .It is quite common between wife and husband to have differences . Both their parents have boundary issues just like all Indians have and this is bringing lot of differences and end up in this violence.  Ela explain cheyalo cheppandi bhayya .I think it is just his Male ego kicking in .

Call 911

20 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

According to the db gillithe gillinchu kovali

21 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

If she calls 911 your cousin could be in deep trouble 

25 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Tell her also to beat him like punchbag then he will stop

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Tirigi okati kodithe me cousin situation enti antav 200.gif

Just now, bostonbro said:

indhuke inter faith marriage best anedi..christian/ muslim. 

you get love ,b ut sad part is distance with parents.

Will u marry me ❤️ $^^E🤩😚☺️🙈