Koncham help cheyandi bhayya

Pandubabu

All it takes is one 911 call. Aa errifook gadini vollu daggara pettukomanu. Enta differences unna cheyyi ethite bokkalo ki povalsostadi. 

Asalu nuvve call cheyyi labbe gadiki budhi ravali ante. On phone, Mention that you heard someone scream from the home. Okasari police intiki velte anna konchem bhayapadatademo.

Thupuk.

He will be charged with domestic violence which is a CIMT and get DEPORTED !!

People do things out of ignorance and it will be too late by the time they realize and $hit happens with NO recourse

This is not India 

1 hour ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

All it takes is one 911 call. Aa errifook gadini vollu daggara pettukomanu. Enta differences unna cheyyi ethite bokkalo ki povalsostadi. 

Asalu nuvve call cheyyi labbe gadiki budhi ravali ante. On phone, Mention that you heard someone scream from the home. Okasari police intiki velte anna konchem bhayapadatademo.

Skip

Thupuk.

Don’t call 911 - unless you want him deported. Things get blown out of proportion even on petty issues when you an alien. DV is a deportable crime. Just tell him that

One day even a neighbor could call cops on him for noise and when they come, they won’t go empty handed - they will arrest and take someone with them to the police station in handcuffs! They will manipulate and scare the $hit out of her (in private, yeah) with deportation, taking away their kids to CPS, etc if she does not tell the truth that he hit her. They will even take her to a physician to check up bruises and take body photographs as evidence to use in court!  And $hit happens

Even a physician could call cops when she goes for annual check up and the doc sees bruises and marks on her. And $hit happens 

There are so many ways he can get screwed forever

25 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

they will arrest and take someone with them to the police station in handcuffs!

Anta veazy kaadu. His wife needs to file a complaint. Aame Emi issue ledu ante police lu fold it and leave it anukunta povalsinde.

5 minutes ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Anta veazy kaadu. His wife needs to file a complaint. Aame Emi issue ledu ante police lu fold it and leave it anukunta povalsinde.

That is a naive statement. Even if she calls cops and then says she called them by mistake, no issues - they will still arrest him - even if she does not press charges. Read my above comments in how many ways he can get screwed - even a neighbor can call cops. They will take her to a doctor to check for bruises, take photographs and... yeah!

Don’t fcuk with cops - this is not India 

47 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

That is a naive statement. Even if she calls cops and then says she called them by mistake, no issues - they will still arrest him - even if she does not press charges. Read my above comments in how many ways he can get screwed - even a neighbor can call cops. They will take her to a doctor to check for bruises, take photographs and... yeah!

Nope. She needs to press charges. He may be arrested but will be let go as the victim doesn't press charges. That is the law. Many many women go through this every year. Read this up. Evidence, case matter. 

https://www.domesticviolencedefense.com/domestic-violence/trial-issues/

11 hours ago, AFDBRAJA said:

You beat your wife and bring to his notice.

He try to console you then you tell him whay unl doing also same before telling me u change.

Skip

Pakkakelli aduko raja

12 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

One of my cousins here in US is beating his wife . It is making me sick .he is usually a nice guy. He has empathy for others. He is 4-5 years elder than me. Not sure how I can explain him that he is messing up his family and what he doing is Criminal in nature   .It is quite common between wife and husband to have differences . Both their parents have boundary issues just like all Indians have and this is bringing lot of differences and end up in this violence.  Ela explain cheyalo cheppandi bhayya .I think it is just his Male ego kicking in .

Time to find her new guy . Ask her to register in matrimony and tinder