Embedded developer - 240K salary anta enjoy

zarathustra

18 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Two of my friends got 240k and 225k recently and both are neither having GC or USC

This is defense though and they will require USC.

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Data analyst- One is in amazon and other is in microsoft and best part is both of them are couple

Data analyst ki antha ante doubtful ga undi but I guess possible if it's in Seattle 

3 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Data analyst ki antha ante doubtful ga undi but I guess possible if it's in Seattle 

It is in seattle yes.. And they are my friends, why are you still doubtful without knowing them?

13 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

It is in seattle yes.. And they are my friends, why are you still doubtful without knowing them?

Haha not in that way but data analyst roles ki antha istunnarante felt surprised that's all. Not doubting you

30 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Haha not in that way but data analyst roles ki antha istunnarante felt surprised that's all. Not doubting you

Yes istharu bro.. But they did data anlayst roles in prev roles, donno what the new roles are as such companies give additional responsibilities to handle

2 hours ago, zarathustra said:

IIT---IIM combination emmo

Just now, linksys23 said:

IIT---IIM combination emmo

No normal colleges.. but one guy worked in microsoft in past other worked in two startups n average college