• All_is_well

• ChinnaBhasha

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

test lu ekkuva cheste enti ani adugutunnadu @Android_Halwa

12 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

chesi em chestav antunna @Android_Halwa

daily laksha tests chesi, vachina positive cases ni emi chesthav vaya ante duniya muchatlu cheptunav.

Let me put the question in this way...

"At this stage, lakhs of tests chesi emi chesthav ?"

P.S: Underline ni kastha sudu.

@Manikyam maa innlu, mee illu ani baane matladutunav kani..

Here are some things that are happening in India just in case if you are not aware of..

Social distancing my foot, masklu levu paadu levu...no more lock downs..and with the density of population what we have and state of economy, what do you think the possibilities are ?

India la agri season start ayindi, heavy work vuntadi...business have opened up and so are transport...as usual ekada chusina flocks of people together..in case if you are not aware of these developments, look whats happening in India.

massive spread wave is coming across if not already...if you want testing to be effective, then we are talking about galaxy size testing which is humanely not possible in present situation.

Testing testing and testing...at this stage, its barely useful especially when everything is opened up and virus spreading a rapid pace.

emana ante mee intlo valllaki aithe telustadi ani lame comments...kani realistically emi avutundo chudava ?

Healthcare workers ni already extreme varaku push chesinam...inka ekuva push chesthe reisgn chesi 10gestar. apudu hospitals vuntayi kani andulo panichesetodu evadu vundadu...

easy to criticize and comment but this is the a serious underlying problem...testing chesi quarantine lo petti, serious cases ni hospital ki teesupotav sare...akada evadana vundali kada niku treatment cheyanika ? 

21 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

daily laksha tests chesi, vachina positive cases ni emi chesthav vaya ante duniya muchatlu cheptunav.

I understand ur point...  TG vunna ee stage lo lakhs of tests chesi quarantine chesthey pedda upayogam vundadhu.. it's like 'chethulu kalekha aakulu pattukovadam'

2 months back lockdown time lo tests bagaa chesi vuntey TG ee stage ki rakapovachu anukunta

today 872 positive cass out of 3100 antey 27% positive antey kind of scary..

The only solution I see is keep TG under ruthless lockdown for at least 2 months and then test rigirously in these 2 months, then may be positive rate will come down, fingers crossed though

eppudu  paristhi cheyi dhaatipoyindhi.

ppl will obviously troll TG govt. for dialogues like  'TG will be corona free by may 7th' etc.., ' v r doing better than AP' 

43 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

EDIT  Android bhai nuvvani chudale.. reply chusi emotion aina... 

I live in hyderabad with family... situation chaaala pramaadakaram ga undi...

my distant relatives were effected... 4 ppl in family... they had to shell 18 lakhs for private care... as they couldnt bare the conditions in govt hospital... saste saavani ani odilestunnaru....

they sold one old plot in outskirts and went ahead with private care...

ppl without tht kind of back up will die without the world knowing about it...

ground situation... every news is scrutinized... suppressed... press freedom ledu telangana lo..

12 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

I understand ur point...  TG vunna ee stage lo lakhs of tests chesi quarantine chesthey pedda upayogam vundadhu.. it's like 'chethulu kalekha aakulu pattukovadam'

2 months back lockdown time lo tests bagaa chesi vuntey TG ee stage ki rakapovachu anukunta

today 872 positive cass out of 3100 antey 27% positive antey kind of scary..

The only solution I see is keep TG under ruthless lockdown for at least 2 months and then test rigirously in these 2 months, then may be positive rate will come down, fingers crossed though

eppudu  paristhi cheyi dhaatipoyindhi.

ppl will obviously troll TG govt. for dialogues like  'TG will be corona free by may 7th' etc.., ' v r doing better than AP' 

This is not just the case with TG. Its pretty much the case all over India sooner or later.

3100 tests lo 872 positive cases ante, a 3100 test were conducted on people who were showing mild to moderate symptoms of virus...not just random 3100 people. You choose a random set of 3000 people and conduct the test and if you still get 872 positive cases then its scary but people with symptoms are being tested mostly to confirm if they have virus, so considering the scale and numbers...this is not scary yet however we will reach there in couple of months.

2 months back lockdown lo tests chesedi vunde ante, two months back intha testing chese caapcity kuda lekunde kada...

Its already very late and conducting rigorous testing will not yield in any positive outcome except to see the numbers growing neither it offers any solution.

You are conducting tests to confirm whether they have virus or not but nothing else will be effective. Home quarantine, isolation, area isolation etc will not help anymore.

3 minutes ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

EDIT  Android bhai nuvvani chudale.. reply chusi emotion aina... 

I live in hyderabad with family... situation chaaala pramaadakaram ga undi...

my distant relatives were effected... 4 ppl in family... they had to shell 18 lakhs for private care... as they couldnt bare the conditions in govt hospital... saste saavani ani odilestunnaru....

they sold one old plot in outskirts and went ahead with private care...

ppl without tht kind of back up will die without the world knowing about it...

ground situation... every news is scrutinized... suppressed... press freedom ledu telangana lo..

Exactly, the health workers in government hospitals are exhausted and they will not work anymore. 

You can't force them to work or else andaru katta kalisi resignations ichesi vellipotaru...pani cheyadanik ievadu vundadu.

Private hospitals kuda inkoka 1-2 months lagagalugutayi ie situation ni...if health workers in private care also start to get infected by virus, private care lo kuda evadem cheyaledu...

No government can do anything at this stage...staying safe is something that we can do and we all should do that. Lets think about suppressing press freedom, government sabotage etc at a later stage. Its a hostile situation.

8 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

India lo herd immunity is the solution ankunta, mukkodu anduke lite teeskunnadu. 

Eventually anni states ki ide option maybe

This is it..!!! This is the solution if at all if it has to have one...

enni hospital beds ready chesina, adi deniki saripovu...hospitals are of no use anymore...may be oka 1%  cases lo hospitals panikostayemo kani bigger problem still persists.