No GCs... for EB until end of 2020

jpismahatma

1 minute ago, jpismahatma said:

Dont Ejaculate.. prematurely.  GCs will be frozen for all EB categories except working on COVID.

I just came here to post this thread...

lol. 5 years kids American Job theeskuntadu ani FB GC ni ban chesinappude ardam ayyindi this is master plan to give GC to EB.

1 minute ago, Repo said:

lol. 5 years kids American Job theeskuntadu ani FB GC ni ban chesinappude ardam ayyindi this is master plan to give GC to EB.

I dont know what is your GC date.. On all odds. no one likes to give GC to EB Indians. the lobby that works against  includes desi companies,  Indian witches, AILA, USCIS and Miller.

That excludes all racist organizations.. I am not sure how long have you been in this field...... even with your date being current takes 3 to 4 years to get GC.

I am working on COVID-19 am I eligible for travel..... And what do they mean by working on COVID ... Does it have to be only with some institutions ...

4 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

ech1 k dikkuledu inka geeche gurinchi evaru Ejaculate cheskuntunnaru ra nayana

If there is no GC. There is no point on working H1B. its more or less working for same sheat company for years to come. and many people dont like it.

it is good that status quo is broken..... so real intentions of bastards come out....

7 minutes ago, Repo said:

read what charles oppenheimer said.. he is wasting 25k  GCs... on top of it.. he is giving bullcrap execuses as to why he is not moving the dates. He is saying USCIS doesnt have power to process GCs.. so thats why he is not moving dates..you can give EAD so you know the total count ? and why are they not doing it? you should know.

6 minutes ago, Dhimputha said:

So what is conclusion now anna are we getting any benefit from this EO? Any spill over happening to EB2? 

Yes but next year oct 2020 or Jan 2021

1 minute ago, nightkalalu said:

Yes but next year oct 2020 or Jan 2021

How many months expected to move anna? Currently july 2009 I think

21 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

Dont Ejaculate.. prematurely.  GCs will be frozen for all EB categories except working on COVID.

I just came here to post this thread...

Sir chala rojula tarvata

3 minutes ago, Dhimputha said:

How many months expected to move anna? Currently july 2009 I think

If Charlie wants to build inventory then he has to start moving from October if not from Jan. At least 2010 June should clear as they are already processed waiting for visa number. After 2010 June depends on when Charlie will start moving dates to build inventory.