Does WITCH companies changed their hiring strategy ??

Tellugodu

19 minutes ago, snoww said:

On-site ki vachi EB1 lo GC kotte batch lo majority ki  bayata jobs vachentha scene ledu. Gc lu vachina akkade vuntaaru. 

Why bro, valaki GC eepinchinanduku kruthagnathaga, life long adi companies ki work chestara ?? 

8 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Why bro, valaki GC eepinchinanduku kruthagnathaga, life long adi companies ki work chestara ?? 

Majority of them middle layer managers who act as middle man with only outlook emails work. Alanti positions bayata vundav. Edo aa project knowledge tho ala laaginchestharu.

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Majority of them middle layer managers who act as middle man with only outlook emails work. Alanti positions bayata vundav. Edo aa project knowledge tho ala laaginchestharu.

Crazy uncles , entha happy work life kada. Nothing to worry, only outlook forwarding. 

4 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Crazy uncles , entha happy work life kada. Nothing to worry, only outlook forwarding. 

18 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Indulo em hatred undi bro, genuine question, how come statistics are showing 50-70% of local hiring? Within couple of years, how it possible ani doubt. And every one/atleast majority will agree this outsourcing companies are unnecessary evil for US economy and labor market ani even Democratic Party leaders opposed the WITCH practices kada. US tech workers and other hate group started off because of the outsourcing companies and their practices valla kada. I don’t even know if US tech workers was existed before mass layoffs in SoCal/Abbott/evercore/Disney.

bro..i worked once in witch companies...(thank nature...not now..)...

dont generalize everyone...there were some middle mgmt in those companies who were real blood suckers...

but the others who came to USA with lot of hopes....just like you once ....

but i didnt see this much hatred in original americans (but only in this DB on fellow indians or telugu people ...in fact to be honest...i got my FT because of one white guy reference..believe me he is big fan to trump than you and he is original american from many generations... అలాంటి వాళ్ళని చూసినప్పుడు అనిపిస్తుంది ... "కత్తి కి లేని దురద ... కంద కెందుకు" అని..  )...

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

bro..i worked once in witch companies...(thank nature...not now..)...

dont generalize everyone...there were some middle mgmt in those companies who were real blood suckers...

Skip

but the others who came to USA with lot of hopes....just like you once ....

but i didnt see this much hatred in original americans (but only in this DB on fellow indians or telugu people ...in fact to be honest...i got my FT because of one white guy reference..believe me he is big fan to trump than you and he is original american from many generations... అలాంటి వాళ్ళని చూసినప్పుడు అనిపిస్తుంది ... "కత్తి కి లేని దురద ... కంద కెందుకు" అని..  )...

Okay uncle, I am not saying anything wrong against the hard working employees of those companies, they are just like me and you. I  am talking about blood sucking middle layered people whom you are referring too and also I really don’t understand what’s the help this outsourcing companies do to US economy. Thinking why this much hatred coming on WITCH’s from both Americans and fellow desis.