Wow what a proposal

Daaarling

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Prabhas ni, hrithik ni chusi meeru chonga karchukunnapudu maaku kuda same feeling.. 

man ante evaru.. man ante flesh kaadu oka hrudayam.. daani kinda kaleyam..watch hrudaya kaleyam for more information @3$%

5 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

no where i have shown disrespect towards women, dont pretend as if you are women..so extraalu aapi overaction tagginchuko

family deggariki velte i have to comment on your family

if you are really a girl and felt my comment as harrassment, you need to check your brain..this is anonymous site and no one should care a damn for what others think

See how it feels when someone tease women in your life

11 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

no where i have shown disrespect towards women, dont pretend as if you are women..so extraalu aapi overaction tagginchuko

family deggariki velte i have to comment on your family

if you are really a girl and felt my comment as harrassment, you need to check your brain..this is anonymous site and no one should care a damn for what others think

gp ba..

15 hours ago, Daaarling said:

My room mate showed this video and I like the way hero proposed. Please watch entire video. Some perverts are messaging me about swimsuit scene. My intention is to show how a girl feels when she is treated as princess.

mg , princess princess ani feel aye girls ne thokkali. 

be on ground and be real

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Daaarling said:

My room mate showed this video and I like the way hero proposed. Please watch entire video. Some perverts are messaging me about swimsuit scene. My intention is to show how a girl feels when she is treated as princess.

Ayyo Granny, how can you be so naive and old in thinking.?

It’s all organized for a video shoot. Do you think the girl doesn’t know there is a cameraman following her everywhere including swimming pool? How did she end up on the helipad without her knowledge?? The girl knows already what is happening and POSING for the camera.. It’s just a show off in the chetta video. In a real proposal, the girl is UNAWARE of the happenings and taken by the biggest, pleasant SURPRISE of her life - those very BASIC ingredients are sorely missing in this video which  is very likely FAKE.

You don’t need a helicopter to be treated as a “princess” - that is material bull$hit which she is going for - just look at that guy! She can get a better match for her looks but she is falling for a helicopter and a rich ugly PIG like a gold digger. She would accept and marry even fugly  AFDBRAJA if he was rich. You call this a proposal? That’s a mismatch and a joke, LOL. Maybe you like to be treated by a rich, ugly pig like that.

There are much better videos of proposing - just go and search on YouTube and learn how to search for the best ones (obviously you don’t know how to even search a search engine like YouTube which a 5 year old can do these days). If you are watching these cheap Tamil gabbu, we don’t know what else else to say about your low IQ. EEEW! And you are calling others perverts?? You are out of your mind. Now it is clear that you are just a retarded gold digger.