What if democrats win presidential elections??

Tellugodu

1 minute ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Yes we love races ...# Race lives matter 

all races lives matters ... only blacks Asians is not right ... 

keep bullshitting. but try it with someone else in this db who's impressed by your US citizenship. ok?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Yes we love races ...# Race lives matter 

all races lives matters ... only blacks Asians is not right ... antha racism undi untey evadu kuda US lo undataniki intha kinda meeda padaru.... respect the country and it’s rules do your duties diligently everything will be awesome dude ... stop the Tuesday crying 

you are so dumb and racist just like the army veterans you hang out with. take it easy.

you don't own the USA.

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

abboh!!!! 

btw, the destruction was the work of anarchists, and not BLM. and an overwhelming of them were white. The kind of white people that I love. 

you have a problem with looting more than people's lives. do you know how many people police killed during these protests? haha.. 

fcuk TRUMP, and anyone who tries to normalize this turd of a person for whatever reason.

Believe me when I say I hate TRUMP more than you do... 

A DEMOCRAT president to USA now.. will be more dangerous than WWIII.....

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

i was a democrat supporter... until recently...

now I want TRUMP to win... seeing how much funding and public property destruction went into BLM.. I really want TRUMP to win this election....

aa tingarodu techina rules H1 ki temporary kasthaalu techina... real talent will be saved... companies will see to it... 

and some blood will be shed when you want reforms... so if some real talent is temporarily losing an opportunity... its ok... it is for the betterment of the overall industry.... ee copy paste bots... purely management tho bathike candidates H1 meeda avsaram ledu....

100% agree, That was I was also saying since beginning.few in this DB, would mock you as an opportunist/typical desi person type because of this post.

1 minute ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

I don't believe you.

you have no idea what you are saying. 

I don't care for Biden. fcuk him. but BLM has killed how many people? and how many people have white nationalists killed?

koncham sense undaali maatladataaniki. 

3 minutes ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

the world is already dangerous dude. BLM didn't make it dangerous. you want people to be policed even heavily.

then don't cry if the fight comes to your home. I'm just enjoying how people are losing their sh1t over the protests and talking complete nonsense.

5 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

100% agree, That was I was also saying since beginning.few in this DB, would mock you as an opportunist/typical desi person type because of this post.

a few 10s of thousands job in a market of 150mil jobs. do you think anyone cares about it?

12 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

keep bullshitting. but try it with someone else in this db who's impressed by your US citizenship. ok?

Nee good the ... nee punky ass ni impress chese avasaram emundi Narsi.. you always cry on India USA modi and Hindus...

secondly all races lives matter ... there is no second thought about it .... it’s not that hard to not get into trouble and it’s not that hard to cooperate with the law enforcement when you get caught .... stop playing victim games 

7 minutes ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

bringing down statues, even Lincoln statues is truly inspiring. 

US is awesome after all. inspite of the boring IT slaves sucking up to police there.

7 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

If democrats win, they'll balance the budget and put US on the path for high growth.

this is the trend all over history.

US growth neekenduku narsi ? 

Just now, TrollBait said:

I don't believe you.

you have no idea what you are saying. 

I don't care for Biden. fcuk him. but BLM has killed how many people? and how many people have white nationalists killed?

koncham sense undaali maatladataaniki. 

ok... I don't want to respond to your aggression...  chao...

enjoy it until you get ** by BLM one day...

whether you agree or not...

with white supremacy you will live as long as you keep your head down...

with BLM... you have rich home or have a nice ride??? you are **... and they don't care whether you have a senior citizen or pregnant wife with you... personal experience.. dont want to go into details... everyone involved was black no whites seen until a cop arrived...

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

Nee good the ... nee punky ass ni impress chese avasaram emundi Narsi.. you always cry on India USA modi and Hindus...

secondly all races lives matter ... there is no second thought about it .... it’s not that hard to not get into trouble and it’s not that hard to cooperate with the law enforcement when you get caught .... stop playing victim games 

stop bullshitting annaana? just stop.

police officers are bastards. if they follow law correctly, half the crime would disappear. pieces of sh1t every one of them.

hope they lose their jobs, and take to begging.

1 minute ago, quickgun_murugun said:

US growth neekenduku narsi ? 

ekkuva feel avvaku. within the context of the discussion, it is the truth. republicans crash the economy, and democrats try to balance the budget. its a fact.

2 minutes ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

ok... I don't want to respond to your aggression...  chao...

enjoy it until you get ** by BLM one day...

whether you agree or not...

with white supremacy you will live as long as you keep your head down...

with BLM... you have rich home or have a nice ride??? you are **... and they don't care whether you have a senior citizen or pregnant wife with you... personal experience.. dont want to go into details... everyone involved was black no whites seen until a cop arrived...

haha.. spoken like a perfect slave.  fcuk off then.

if you don't care about black lives, I don't care about your life too.