Why PVNR is the most overrated PM..

TrollBait

Nehru is not one man 

a team of cabinet with great passion about country development and contry well wishers 

ippudu cabinet anta bhajan lals 

no one have any idea how india function and work just puppets of ias officers  

21 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Cheppetollu masth cheptharu....ours was a nascent country freshly after independence...isonti situation la manage cheyalantey g la saththa kavali...international ga oka stature kavali...Nehru ki faults unnayi bhai...ayanemi suddha pusa kadhu...atla Ani chesina manchi ni marchipothama....unsc membership offered to India was a ceremonial one...both by us and Russia...allu offer chesthey kadhu dhanni gatti ga follow up cheyali...remember china was  much more stronger than our country since early 1900s....both the super powers just tried to play one nation onto another...dheeni pattukoni kodi guddu medha eekalu peekinattu chesudu endhi...asalu powerful nuclear suppliers group la membership ochindhi manmohan Singh time la...that was the real game changer....indian nuclear programme start chesindhi indira...dhairyanga finish chesindhi vajpayee...endhi VA idhi....inthaka mundhu eh pm.kuda chesina pani success kakapothey previous PMs ni.blame cheyaledhu including vajpayee....oka reform modhalu pedithey dhani targets or atleast goals aina reach aiyye saththa lekapothey etla VA....demo target endhi...em jarigindhi...gst target endhi em jarigindhi....asalu upa 2 la unna cag ki nda 1 la em.post ichinaru...ayodhya verdict ichinodiki rajyasabha endhuku....nuvvu pakkanodu vyabhicharam chesthundani inni rojulu.cheppi ippudu antha kantey ghoranga...nenu free ga pangalu chaputha antey etla VA....leader worship kathalu endhuku manaki...be it Nehru, Indira,p.v, vajpayee, modi...case by case basis elley alavatu endhuku undadhu...

Somehow people always forget this fact and compare it with contemporary situations. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Somehow people always forget this fact and compare it with contemporary situations. 

Bhakthulaki logiculu undav...only magikkuley kavali....atleast congis ki konchem Aina brain untadhemo...ellaki adhi kuda undadhu...

• Haha 1

Best pms indian history ante 

nehru 

vajpayee

Manmohan singh 

pv narasimharao

indira gandhi 

modi 

rajiv gandhi 

migata batch i feel this is the order 

rajiv gandhi podichindi emi ledu naku telisi 

modi indira gandhi okate politics same to same 

indira gandhi pakisthan ni vidagottindi 

prajalanai bichhagallani chesaru 

free pappu bellalu pancharu tappa nothing 

2 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

See, winning confidence of our people is more important than occupying some territory. Probably he went to UN for same reason.. and he asked for plebiscite in complete Kashmir, not just in kashmir in India control, because pok is already occupied by pak by that time. and he had confidence that it will come under India of plebiscite goes on. anyway later govts spoiled those chances. 

And regarding that frigate, never listened it and it's something petty to discuss on. 

And what's your source for this unsc membership to China claim? 

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/publication/not-the-cost-china-india-and-the-united-nations-security-council-1950

before you claim some bhakt wrote this is from wilson center

1 hour ago, manadonga said:

nehru 

vajpayee

Manmohan singh 

pv narasimharao

indira gandhi 

modi 

rajiv gandhi 

what about Chandranna in parallel universe

nehru 

vajpayee

Manmohan singh 

pv narasimharao

indira gandhi 

modi 

rajiv gandhi 

Rajiv gandhi enduko cheptavva anna.. jara vini tarista.. sikha riots ka leka Shah Bano case valla ??

2 hours ago, manadonga said:

Nehru is not one man 

a team of cabinet with great passion about country development and contry well wishers 

ippudu cabinet anta bhajan lals 

no one have any idea how india function and work just puppets of ias officers  

indeed great team of cabinet ministers especially those who are confused and living in their own world imagining india does need Army, Police can just cake care of security, read about Nehrus and his policies undermining strong armed forces, he was always in fear that army can overthrow him some day, he has more trust on china than his own army.. VP Krishna Menon was ne such moron who caused loss in 1962 due to bad policies as DM

https://www.rediff.com/news/interview/were-nehru-and-menon-responsible-for-the-1962-defeat/20200128.htm

Sam Manekshaw knows this entire history and clearly told Indira during 1971 war that no interference is allowed, it was Sam who gave us win, Indira was instrumental in getting Soviet support

Indira is the only one worth talking in Gandhi family that too for 1971 war.. nothing more.. she was a bitch in rest of all areas

nehru 

vajpayee

Manmohan singh 

pv narasimharao

indira gandhi 

modi 

rajiv gandhi 

yes.. agreed.. 

17 minutes ago, ring_master said:

@TrollBait when do you think India is going to break into smaller countires?

may never happen. Indian hegemony is deeply entrenched in the minds of its people, who have submitted to it. atleast its educated middle class have submitted to it because it serves their purpose and protects their social status.

even in a prolonged depression, I don't see India breaking into smaller entities, unless these entities can compete with BJP in terms of bigotry against non locals (like NTK in tamilnadu, disgusting anti telugu propaganda). I see such a breakage into smaller entities as even worse for minorities (linguistic, and religious).

So I think its better for muslims, dalits and other oppressed castes to rise in economic status and challenge uppercaste hegemony with their own networks. Slowly cutting out the central and state govts from the picture. even using their own crypto and trying to crash the revenue from their operations to central and state govt.

I'm just happy if there comes a day when PM of India (not just Modi) is looked at as a joke, and the guy is afraid of showing his face in public, because people formed their own groups to get things done by themselves.

The name India comes to be accepted more as an ethnic group than as a nationality.. that is enough. 

when will that day come.... hmmm...may be, never. but this is what I think is bloodless coup.

I don't want people to be hurt, just because I hate Indian nationalist scum. Its better to make them jokers and make them irrelevant. I know its a dream.

52 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Rajiv gandhi enduko cheptavva anna.. jara vini tarista.. sikha riots ka leka Shah Bano case valla ??

Murkhuudu kuda edina upyogam vuntene edo ikati chestadu 

rajiv gandhi ltte meedaki enduku yuddaniki vellado cheppu 

indira gandhi modi meeda enduku better ante 

she divided pakistan 

modi pm ga vunte nepal vadu indiani akraminchukovadani vastunadu 

4 hours ago, manadonga said:

Nakenduko nehru tarvta strong pm raledu anukuntunna india ki he begin all process not because nehru is great 

he filled cabinet with people who want to do some thing to india and given full power to them 

they begin iits and 5 yrs plan 

next goes to vajpayee 

migata anta sollu batch 

Nehru strong PM...CITI_c$y

7 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Nehru strong PM...CITI_c$y

this comedy actually made my day just by thinking.... what if it was really true..but i could not process this information and LMAO