Indians Want to #BoycottNetflix as 'Krishna and His Leela' Kicks up Row for Hurting 'Hindu Sentiments'

Michaelbarbosa

1 minute ago, Michaelbarbosa said:
1 minute ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

You mean if my name is Krishna or Ram I shouldn't be drinking or eating meat that's what you imply ??

Niku common sense unda krishna, radha names petti cheyadam gurinchi manam chese vatni karmalu antaru what the God does is leela so they are implying Lord krishna only

5 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:
5 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

You mean if my name is Krishna or Ram I shouldn't be drinking or eating meat that's what you imply ??

Niku common sense unda krishna, radha names petti cheyadam gurinchi manam chese vatni karmalu antaru what the God does is leela so they are implying Lord krishna only

• Upvote 1

Movies ni movies la kakunda different angle choodatam mana daggarae possible😂😂😂jai hoooo..! 

Nolan gaadu kooda panikiraadu mana thinking ki😂😂😂

1 minute ago, mustang302 said:

Movies ni movies la kakunda different angle choodatam mana daggarae possible😂😂😂jai hoooo..! 

Nolan gaadu kooda panikiraadu mana thinking ki😂😂😂

Ask christoper nolan to take the movie and name the lead character as Jesus then you can watch the reaction of the world

Just now, gothamprince said:

Ask christoper nolan to take the movie and name the lead character as Jesus then you can watch the reaction of the world

Look at my dp..wt happened..😂😂emi avvadhu nuvvu anukunattu..!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gothamprince said:

ee title mida nee opinion yenti?

MV5BMGRjYjZlYjAtZmQ3MS00ZDU3LWJkMzctNzM2