Go back to India vs stay in USA

InSearch

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

I never said become elon musk or gates etc. Why cant you do 0.01 % of what they have done

You move according to times. Earlier days laid back life works . Now things are different. You grow day on day and be prepared for a bad day or just give up and tell its not my cup of tea. Upto you

You didnt know if am doing or not right? I might go back to family after 35 and do it with peace instead of worrying with visa issues and spreading gyan to others as i am super successful like elon musk.. I am already a millionaire and why would i sell my freedom even after 35 like many uncles and live midlife crisis worrying about my status? Thats what i said and you didnt get it.

1 hour ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

brother nuvvu cheppina vaatilo sagam issues US lo unna virtual ga face chestune untaav.....

only thing I see that you are wrong at... salaries in India.... inka paatha kaaalam lo brathakoddu brother.... nuvvu nee tech lo topu ayyundii.... 12+ experience unte... minimum 35-40 lakhs package easy ga kottochu salary..... that too in hyd.... no need of bangalore, mumbai, delhi...

minimum 2-2.5 lakhs in hand vastadi.... india lo comfort living ki adi chaala ekkuva... 

thopu aithe ee  discko enduku inka...ma lanti thopu lu  kanollake ee lolli antha..

Thanks for all the advises. suggestions and critics.

A) I didn't save much

b) middle class family

c) single salary

balance transfers, small town lo 2-3 illa sthalaalu, retired father with pension.. etc