• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasari4kntr

• Somedude

• dewarist

• 8pm

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Ee story enti...? Nenu ekkado headline choosa...didn’t read the story...

President Trump told journalist Bob Woodward in March that he was deliberately playing down the severity of the coronavirus to avoid inciting panic as he publicly dismissed the virus’s threat in a way public-health experts say harmed the ability to restrict its spread.

“I wanted to always play it down,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Woodward on March 19, according to audio recordings of the interview aired by CNN on Wednesday. “I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.”

1 hour ago, tom bhayya said:

President Trump told journalist Bob Woodward in March that he was deliberately playing down the severity of the coronavirus to avoid inciting panic as he publicly dismissed the virus’s threat in a way public-health experts say harmed the ability to restrict its spread.

“I wanted to always play it down,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Woodward on March 19, according to audio recordings of the interview aired by CNN on Wednesday. “I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.”

donga police aata aadutunnademo covid-19 to

• 2 weeks later...