do you ever feel, your phone listening to your conversation?

dasari4kntr

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Yea. Once I was wearing earphones and friend tho telling I like this drink from McD

ventane na gaana lo ad pop. Same drink medha offer undhi ani @3$%

this make sense to me... i will try to explore more...

my blue tooth always on...because of my habit of podcast listening..

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

S

adhey kada... ippude start ayenattu janalu react avthunaru.

2 years back it was hot news... ala yela tract chestharu ani. But ippudu nothing can be done to prevent tracking ani understanding lo unnaru.

Ippudu latest yenti ra ante... facing recognition tracking. Meaning if you go to a store they can easily track how many times you visited and at which aisle you spent time and for how long etc...

1 minute ago, xano917 said:

2 years back it was hot news... ala yela tract chestharu ani. But ippudu nothing can be done to prevent tracking ani understanding lo unnaru.

Ippudu latest yenti ra ante... facing recognition tracking. Meaning if you go to a store they can easily track how many times you visited and at which aisle you spent time and for how long etc...

Mask valla face recognition kastam aithadhi

Lol

Just now, xano917 said:

bro..2 years back FB paina vacchai..ee allegations...i dont have FB so i didnt pay much attention...

today i experienced with twitter and reddit...thats why i posted thread...

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

it picks up from what users are typing etc..

mainly forums lo word tracking to ads generate avutai...

ade S Club gurinchi topic lo chudu..... "Girl is waiting near you"  lanti ads vastai....

Milf topic discuss cheyi..... " SIngle Mom, looking for hook up near by" ani vastadyii...

:giggle:

Opened this thread, got the coffee ad. As soon as I typed that I don’t like coffee, it disappeared. Seeing animals playing now. 

11 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Malla end to end encrypted ani build up why

Without ads how they can make money ? If you click on one ad zuke babai will get 7$ 😂

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Mask valla face recognition kastam aithadhi

Lol

Yeah for now mask tho tracking kastam.

may be advanced cameras tho eyes retina tho identification undacchu in next few years.

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Opened this thread, got the coffee ad. As soon as I typed that I don’t like coffee, it disappeared. Seeing animals playing now. 

I still see kids 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

it all making sense now...

there is a old book name "1984" by George Orwell written in 1949 about this.....

C000010246-PAR-ZOOM_73c7b338-bf03-467a-b

We were going some where and I’ve seen some Insurance company billboard and I was talking to me friend about that . The next moment itself Ive seen ads in fb. Mark babai paina allegations nijame ankunta