do you ever feel, your phone listening to your conversation?

dasari4kntr

2 minutes ago, Sanitizer said:

I believe mobile is the culprit you cannot stop mobile hearing unlesss you off the mic when not in use.

You can off the mic by buying some extra 3.5mm mic pin

Interesting...

Edaina konalanna instead of looking for offers online, FB lo search chesi kastha atu itu scroll chesthe duniya offers dorkutuanyi...

I mean..all the data out there is already up for sale if not sold yet..Entha control chesina privacy settings etc, I don’t think it will serve any purpose..

For example: if we use a VPN, A service provide chesetodu ammakuntademo..more targeted data vuntundi kada instead of generic data..

Except for the health data, I think everything else about data is being traded...privacy settings gitla bekaar muchata...SSN’s, financial information, likes and dial lines, buying patterns, predictive analysis etc..

May be instead of being fearful, we should start using the data as much as we can..like things we buy..places we go..

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Except for the health data, I think everything else about data is being traded...privacy settings gitla bekaar muchata...SSN’s, financial information, likes and dial lines, buying patterns, predictive analysis etc..

May be instead of being fearful, we should start using the data as much as we can..like things we buy..places we go..

agree..what you are saying is ....let them have data...they will advertise better products for your needs....i agree somewhat to that...

but actual problem is...what if some political parties knows your political biased interests and your opinions towards some constitutional rights like 2nd amendments..etc..they would use for their political benefits....this is what happen in 2016...

who ever ok with that got targeted by political campaigns...under went some unknown political brainwashing....

its all Project MK Ultra...

34 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

agree..what you are saying is ....let them have data...they will advertise better products for your needs....i agree somewhat to that...

but actual problem is...what if some political parties knows your political biased interests and your opinions towards some constitutional rights like 2nd amendments..etc..they would use for their political benefits....this is what happen in 2016...

who ever ok with that got targeted by political campaigns...under went some unknown political brainwashing....

what if kaadu.. it already happened in USA and india also. 

Already biased unte they strengthen it by consolidation , if they find you as neutral then adds and fake news tho feed nimpestharu. 

Mobile ki clean app thelidhu kaani

In System - install super antispyware free version and run Full System scan..( usually takes around 30 mins depending on ur sys)

See the count of how many tracking cookings got downloaded to your PC and clean them

11 hours ago, Sanitizer said:

I believe mobile is the culprit you cannot stop mobile hearing unlesss you off the mic when not in use.

You can off the mic by buying some extra 3.5mm mic pin

Ante privacy lo unde microphone ye ga.. standard call apps ki active ayyi undhi 

My honest advice. 

Remove all apps and just read books. 
You will be a lot better  induvidual in few months

Why some random alogrithm suggestions should drive your day

11 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Honestly saying, ever since the concept of voting and self rule started, there have been different ways political interests used to read and influence the voter mind.

We are depending on few rules framed 240 years back to decide our rights. Although amended from time to time but this is the reality, modern world relies on static rules written few centuries back..

Coming to vested interests, Okappudu white man orders, atarvata books,  news print and TV media..ipudu online. The purpose remains the same and only things that has changed is the medium through which propaganda is spread anthe...

I don’t see this as an issue.

13 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

My phone reads whatsapp conversations too

I see related ones on my Facebook feed

whatsapp fb vadide.. vadu share cheyyadanukuntunnava??