Good News : Andariki GC lu.... **Merit based only** Not about DACA.

Repo

3 hours ago, ios_halva said:

Ne point enti ankul asalu??? GC lu isthe happy or not? Are you against giving GC to backlogged or do you hate IV?

Adiki happy kadu edupu 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Repo said:

Merit based ante S386 uncles andaru assam potharu like Master's degree leni vallu.

Yea ne lanti labor gallu andaru assam🤣🤣🤣

35 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Guys chill, the president can't issue an EO to change the current immigration law. It can only be done by a Bill that passes senate and house... Please don't waste time on this tweet, it's just a stunt..

At least EAD ayyina estharu ani feel avuthunnaru. But wrong way lo like points based ayyithe kashtame chala mandiki.

3 hours ago, mirchi_bajji said:

xWaIZm.gif

akkada EO emto theleedu kani...andaru dancelu start chesaru kada

Evvadu cheyyaledu vuccha apukoleka @Repo gadu taadu esesadu😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Veeramaachineni said:

Yea ne lanti labor gallu andaru assam🤣🤣🤣

Lol. Nenu Master's chesa. Don't worry about me. I am good. Points based pedithe nenu 1st line lo unta.

20 minutes ago, Repo said:

Lol. Nenu Master's chesa. Don't worry about me. I am good. Points based pedithe nenu 1st line lo unta.

Don’t worry about comments bro, keep the flow flowing. We always appreciate your “TV9 breaking news” on immigration. You would have been a very successful immigration lawyer, if went to law school. 

Donald Trump Says He's Working On New, "Very Big" Merit-Based US Immigration System

"I'm going to be doing an immigration bill. One of the aspects of the bill that you will be very happy with, and that a lot of people will be, including me and a lot of Republicans, by the way, will be the DACA. It will give them a road to citizenship," Donald Trump said.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/donald-trump-says-hes-working-on-new-very-big-merit-based-us-immigration-system-2260861?pfrom=home-topscroll

india lo already celebrations start ayyai. 

CBN statement kosam waiting

1 hour ago, mirchi_bajji said:

Donald Trump Says He's Working On New, "Very Big" Merit-Based US Immigration System

"I'm going to be doing an immigration bill. One of the aspects of the bill that you will be very happy with, and that a lot of people will be, including me and a lot of Republicans, by the way, will be the DACA. It will give them a road to citizenship," Donald Trump said.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/donald-trump-says-hes-working-on-new-very-big-merit-based-us-immigration-system-2260861?pfrom=home-topscroll

india lo already celebrations start ayyai. 

CBN statement kosam waiting

vuncle bill na EO na ? Yedo oakti clarity yedavamanu thatha ni appudu chudham. EO la GC lu bill la citizenship ichesthara yendi house theesi ?