Tesla reduces Model Y prices, now starts below $50,000

tacobell fan

The automaker didn’t explain why it was reducing the price of its new electric SUV today.-- They increased operating efficiencies..  

if you look at latest patent.. you will be blown away... there is more to come.. this is to scare the big companies of investing billions into ev research now..

10 minutes ago, Yuvasamudram said:

Nenu book chesa Inka delivery theeaukoledu. I will have to ask them to reduce the price.

Cancel chesi malli book cheddam ante FSD $1000 penchadu

they will support... tsla is customer friendly..

13 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

To be honest, it is not a wise idea to pay 38k and buy a single motor low range. $50k is a not bad deal at all. There is no point for Tesla to market base model for a version that competes to Audi Sports Q5 or BMW X5 segments. 

it depends on where you live, if you live in cal, texas or AZ I think standard is much better.... in this pandemic economical situation its foolish idea to buy car which is 50 K untill you have liberty of spending money...I postponed my order to October... from April okatey dobudu take the delivery ani....I said I cannot afford as you guys are delivery early than promised date and on going situation I cannot take delivery...

15 minutes ago, Yuvasamudram said:

Nenu book chesa Inka delivery theeaukoledu. I will have to ask them to reduce the price.

Cancel chesi malli book cheddam ante FSD $1000 penchadu

no need  prices will be reflected when you take delivery... reddit lo customer ki  after taking delivery  if you are in with in 7th day they are refunding money.. model3 as well as model y...

20 minutes ago, psycopk said:

they will support... tsla is customer friendly..

14 minutes ago, macha said:

no need  prices will be reflected when you take delivery... reddit lo customer ki  after taking delivery  if you are in with in 7th day they are refunding money.. model3 as well as model y...

Good to know.

17 minutes ago, macha said:

it depends on where you live, if you live in cal, texas or AZ I think standard is much better.... in this pandemic economical situation its foolish idea to buy car which is 50 K untill you have liberty of spending money...I postponed my order to October... from April okatey dobudu take the delivery ani....I said I cannot afford as you guys are delivery early than promised date and on going situation I cannot take delivery...

Baa meere kada NJ lo book chesindi? Already delivery theesukunnaranukunna.

16 minutes ago, Yuvasamudram said:

Baa meere kada NJ lo book chesindi? Already delivery theesukunnaranukunna.

Yes I live in NJ....no I dint take delivery..postponed it to October ...

1 hour ago, macha said:

Adhi okkatey kaadhu u can never go long drive on these cars if u want to drive sfo to la or San Diego u will end up waiting for 1 or 2 hours to get a charger highest populated state lo ala untey inka imagine in mid west 

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Adhi okkatey kaadhu u can never go long drive on these cars if u want to drive sfo to la or San Diego u will end up waiting for 1 or 2 hours to get a charger highest populated state lo ala untey inka imagine in mid west 

That’s going to change soon with 1000mph charging you are waiting 15 min for every 180 miles that all v3 is in model 3 and model y so you don’t have to think about that.. and Tesla it self don’t recommend charging 100% charge 80% and your good to go