Anyone Planning to go to India in Dec 2020?

prince143

9 minutes ago, sri_india said:

emi creditcard points isthayi??? I've bank of america 

Oka card tho raavu, you need to get multiple cards. Basically credit card tiskuntaav, a credit card tho gift card kontaav, a gift card tho money order koni, a money ni ne bank account lo veskuntaav. Ala multiple cards ki multiple times cheste a credit card points ostaayi, without spending much. 

9 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Oka card tho raavu, you need to get multiple cards. Basically credit card tiskuntaav, a credit card tho gift card kontaav, a gift card tho money order koni, a money ni ne bank account lo veskuntaav. Ala multiple cards ki multiple times cheste a credit card points ostaayi, without spending much. 

How much do you make this way in a year?

10 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

money order ki charge chestharu gaaa , so that way you are paying money to gain points kadha???

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

How much do you make this way in a year?

Not really just money, last year I was able to get an all paid vacation to Hawaii for a week, bought enough flight tickets from the East Coast to the West Coast multiple times to sustain a long distance relationship. I have enough points for maybe 16 business class tickets to and from India. Also have ridiculous Hilton points, enough for any vacation. You get perks mostly, like free food at the airport, free WiFi things like that. Although I got about 10k$ last year, the monetary value of the perks is much higher. 

7 minutes ago, sri_india said:

money order ki charge chestharu gaaa , so that way you are paying money to gain points kadha???

It will compensate for what you get in the end. 

4 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Not really just money, last year I was able to get an all paid vacation to Hawaii for a week, bought enough flight tickets from the East Coast to the West Coast multiple times to sustain a long distance relationship. I have enough points for maybe 16 business class tickets to and from India. Also have ridiculous Hilton points, enough for any vacation. You get perks mostly, like free food at the airport, free WiFi things like that. Although I got about 10k$ last year, the monetary value of the perks is much higher. 

16 business class return tickets ante entho telusa value? Where did you copied this paragraph from?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trent said:

16 business class return tickets ante entho telusa value? Where did you copied this paragraph from?

Really have about 5 business class tickets with American airlines points (if they don't close my account) and have about 300,000 Citi points for the remaining trips. 

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

Really have about 5 business class tickets with American airlines points (if they don't close my account) and have about 300,000 Citi points for the remaining trips. 

black websites lo points ammutharu unless ala points vasthe tappa Nuvvu cheppe hawai trip n e business class tickets ila gift cards tho money orders etc valla workout avvavu

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Doesn’t your work pay for those tickets? St Louis to San Francisco tickets kontu unte points add ayye untayiga? 

1 minute ago, trent said:

black websites lo points ammutharu unless ala points vasthe tappa Nuvvu cheppe hawai trip n e business class tickets ila gift cards tho money orders etc valla workout avvavu

Business class tickets untundo undado telidu especially with American board etteyadam, but my trip to Hawaii and flight tickets last year is all real because I have been on those trips. 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Doesn’t your work pay for those tickets? St Louis to San Francisco tickets kontu unte points add ayye untayiga? 

Baane telusu neeku, anyway I didn't have to spend anything on flight tickets at all. 

Just now, Catalpha said:

Business class tickets untundo undado telidu especially with American board etteyadam, but my trip to Hawaii and flight tickets last year is all real because I have been on those trips. 

Okie dockie