Anyone Planning to go to India in Dec 2020?

prince143

2 minutes ago, trent said:

black websites lo points ammutharu unless ala points vasthe tappa Nuvvu cheppe hawai trip n e business class tickets ila gift cards tho money orders etc valla workout avvavu

16 Business class tickets to and fro from India are worth 100000. I read that your card gets blocked for large orders.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

16 Business class tickets to and fro from India are worth 100000. I read that your card gets blocked for large orders.

You need to have about 40 credit cards to do this at the scale I am describing. Each bank will block you after 6-7 cards. 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Obviously regular ga gift cards high amounts ki konna kuda vadu block chestadu one fine day. 

Just now, trent said:

Obviously regular ga gift cards high amounts ki konna kuda vadu block chestadu one fine day. 

Yes, Chase vadu already block chesadu after 7 cards. 

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

You need to have about 40 credit cards to do this at the scale I am describing. Each bank will block you after 6-7 cards. 

Ila nallollu matrame cheyagalaru 😂 mana vallu antha Risk tesukorule

5 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

For how long have you been doing this?

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Even if the bank blocks you, you will still have airline and Hilton points, if the airline doesn't go bankrupt. 

4 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Even if the bank blocks you, you will still have airline and Hilton points, if the airline doesn't go bankrupt. 

do you have chase sapphire?

Just now, DummyVariable said:

What I thought.

Most traveling folks use chase sapphire. Good rewards ani vinna.

yes bro....very good card...but travel taggadam and outside dining taggadam tho worthy anipinchatledu

5 minutes ago, ring_master said:

yes bro....very good card...but travel taggadam and outside dining taggadam tho worthy anipinchatledu

How much are you paying yearly?

13 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

I can never have a negative record with a financial institution tbh. My career would be shot to hell. Lite. 

11 hours ago, Catalpha said:

British airways open chestara December ki

Nenu edo customers care annattu adigavu enti .... all airlines booking aite doing... they might or might not cancel depending upon the situation at the time of travel... ragada13.gif