Baboru Vs Sanchaita Gajapati Raju

snoww

Just now, JohnSnow said:

Other people didnt go to jail.. So i trust courts better than your ycheapee propaganda. 

Haven't been to jail doesn't make a person saint. I am not saying jagan was corruption free. Neither do I believe TDP was. So going to jail is not a criteria for me judge both of them in terms of corruption. 

Just now, snoww said:

Haven't been to jail doesn't make a person saint. I am not saying jagan was corruption free. Neither do I believe TDP was. So going to jail is not a criteria for me judge both of them in terms of corruption. 

A2 antha galeez ga evadu behave cheyadu

Just now, snoww said:

Well, how can i trust the words of a man who post A2 tweets here better than the courts?

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

Every party has such people. 

I am not a fan of him. Just posted his tweet since she retweeted it. 

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

If a guy goes to jail here, he has to fill each time if he is arrested or not in his visa application while corrupt A2 like this visa reddy roam free even after going to jail and demand for "Maanavahaaram" and this jaffas do bhajana

Just now, snoww said:

Every party has such people. 

I am not a fan of him. Just posted his tweet since she retweeted it. 

Every party lo vundadam veru No2 ga undadam veru

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

If a guy goes to jail here, he has to fill each time if he is arrested or not in his visa application while corrupt A2 like this visa reddy roam free even after going to jail and demand for "Maanavahaaram" and this jaffas do bhajana

Inka aipoindhi le ,idi scenu 2022 tarvtha

11 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Every party lo vundadam veru No2 ga undadam veru

Leaving aside if he is good or bad, corrupt or not. he at least didn't changed his loyalty. Was with jagan in both good and bad times.

Unlike the king makers during babori term like minister narayana, sujana chowdary,CM ramesh, murali mohan etc. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Leaving aside if he is good or bad, corrupt or not. he at least didn't changed his loyalty. Was with jagan in both good and bad times.

Unlike the king makers during babori term like minister narayana, sujana chowdary,CM ramesh, murali mohan etc. 

Undaka inkem pikutadu jaggadiki dikkumalina corrupt ideas ichindi eede Kada,approver ga maripothe jagadu idni lepesthadu ,babayni lepesnatu

Inka tdp batch antava all are oppurtunidts and waste fellows

1 hour ago, Silverado said:

Ashok -tdp

Sanchaita-bjp

Urmila-Non political,no controversy

I doubt that though she just moved around BJP during Modi mania and later a few times. I think her father is Christian. And her boilogical father has severed ties with them long time ago legally. It's YSRCP Govt to throw Ashok outside. If the case goes to the court either Urmila or Ashok will be instated. Urmila has more chances legally. Sanchaita doesn't have any legal claim.

30 minutes ago, Silverado said:

E A2 gadiki dabbulu Chala unai , respect matram asal ledu ,endko a brathuku

Central minister iathe gouravam vastadi le

• Haha 1