YSRCP MP Praises Chandrababu Naidu Scheme !

Anta Assamey

YSRCP MP Praises Chandrababu Naidu Scheme!

Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress MP from Narasapuram parliamentary constituency Kanumuru Raghurama Krishnam Raju, who has realised that his days in the party are numbered, has now started praising the opponents.

On Thursday, Raju was all praise for Telugu Desam Party president and former chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu for introducing the Anna Canteens during the TDP regime.

“The Anna canteens were very useful to the poor people and I feel sad that they have been closed now,” he said.

The MP, however, said in the given financial position of the state, the Jagan government is unlikely to reopen and run the Anna Canteens as was the case during the TDP government.

Raju also denied the reports that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had offered him a berth in the Union cabinet if he joined the BJP.

“If the Prime Minister wants to take me into the cabinet, he can do so even if I am in the YSR Congress party,” he said.

He also ruled out the possibility of he joining the BJP.

“Even if the YSRC takes disciplinary action against me and expel me from the party, rules do not permit me joining the other political party,” he said.

Raju described the show-cause notice served on him by party general secretary V Vijay Sai Reddy as a comedy film made by Telugu film director late E V V Satyanarayana.

“He does not know the difference between the party and the government. None of the points that I had raised was against the party. The notice will, in fact, harm the party in the long run,” the MP said.

Jayalalithaa scheme , when she was alive she tried to keep it free from corruption . After she died quality went the drain , public kooda not prefer to eat there , mostly drunkards and poor migrants  use it nowadays .

Andhra Pradesh lo 3 months kooda implement cheyyala lol .  Idhi max use ayyindhi amaravathi area for migrant labour 

• Upvote 1

ayyo e roje telsinda endi vidiki ? ban chesina roje press lo 10egochu kada Govt ni (off course not parrty ni according to him) Oh may be apudu bajapa tho deal kudaraledu emo