Common Man Selfie Video On Present Situation In Private Hospitals Goes Viral

Anta Assamey

4 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

HYD with BOM comparison aite ok kada.... They have more cases than HYD .... They are managing better than HYD .... Isn't it ??  ragada13.gif

How? Hyderabad mortality endi Mumbai endi? Ee 3 months enta mandi chani poyyindro okka mumbai okka rojuLa anta mandi chani poyindru.

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

So ippudu India lo health treatment ki compulsory ga cash vuntene hospitals lo teeskuntunnaru

What if covid cases reach million per each state..

Governments will collapse..

Indian health care and education expenditure is worst.

My two cents is to buy own oxygen cyllender and some kind of ventialltor at home now itself ?

Buying an oxygen cylinder is waste man...unless we have medical assistance, we cannot operate this cylinder like pressure and etc and more over, the set up is not so easy how ever google may help us in guiding but may not be helpful..

Auto CPAP machines, they do not pump oxygen essentially but can act as ventilator...

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

HYD with BOM comparison aite ok kada.... They have more cases than HYD .... They are managing better than HYD .... Isn't it ??  ragada13.gif

Not really, its just your you tube playlist is filled with videos from TG/AP mainly because you know why..

Check out some Marathi corona videos and in a day, your you tube playlist will be filled with hospital crisis stories from Mumbai and you will realise the situation in Mumbai is no better actually worst.

Its just the same case all over...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Not really, its just your you tube playlist is filled with videos from TG/AP mainly because you know why..

Check out some Marathi corona videos and in a day, your you tube playlist will be filled with hospital crisis stories from Mumbai and you will realise the situation in Mumbai is no better actually worst.

Its just the same case all over...

So you are saying my playlist lo ala undi kabatti naaku ala anipistundi .... aa lekkana KCR gadi Youtube videos mottam anta bagane undi ani vastundi emo ...So technically everything is fine ...ragada13.gif

My only point is KCR should have handled better just like he would handle other things and not just keep giving silly reasons that no other city was successfull so I am ok to fail ... ragada13.gif

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

So you are saying my playlist lo ala undi kabatti naaku ala anipistundi .... aa lekkana KCR gadi Youtube videos mottam anta bagane undi ani vastundi emo ...So technically everything is fine ...ragada13.gif

My only point is KCR should have handled better just like he would handle other things and not just keep giving silly reasons that no other city was successfull so I am ok to fail ... 

When we talk about practical situations and realistic things, I don;t think there is any need to include KCR or another politician or CM.

Its simple..If you feel situation in Mumbai is better, then its quite obvious that you are not aware of things that are happening on ground..don't look at the numbers, they mean nothing.

KCR should have handled better...but what was better ? Nah, no Govt will be able to manage this situation. 

the resources are limited and exhausted already...it will be the same scene in almost every state in the next 1 month.

Forget about TG for a while, I know it will not be easy but just for a minute or two...

Utter Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand. These states have more than 50% of India's population and most vulnerable with paltry health infrastructure.

Now, look at the numbers for these states. Do you really think numbers in these states make any sense ? We don't need to be super brainy to understand the fact that practices   in these states will be much more horrible. The kind of youtube videos which have originated from TG, such things happen everyday in these states and its a common thing.

Things  cannot be avoided rather we have to look for alternatives.

We all know how things work in India... 

Dead bodies ni tractor trailer la teesukpovadam, lekapothey pakkane padeyadam...

sarigga dead bodies ni handle cheyakapovadam...lot of videos and complaints vastunayi..

but what about the person who is doing this job ? Should be not be scared or afraid of Corona virus ? What is he ? A Superman ? Be glad that dead body is being disposed off at least, its so much inhuman but when family members don't come forward to take care of the dead body, what do you expect ?

Gujarat to Andhra(kurnool) hospitals lo flooding nadustundi ...asala ghmc ki common sense ledu ...roads anni layer meeda layer add cheskuntu pothunnaru without total flood mgmt..and we all know Chandra babu started developing hyderabad  ..he has NO  real vision...and it does not mean trs or kcr is pathithu...he focussed in irrigation and thought Hyderabad will lay golden eggs without any re design?(opp /high court apatam is now immaterial)...

2 hours ago, hyperbole said:

How? Hyderabad mortality endi Mumbai endi? Ee 3 months enta mandi chani poyyindro okka mumbai okka rojuLa anta mandi chani poyindru.

Sagam sagam knowledge tho.. bavilo kapalaga alochinche valaki em chepthav

What I am saying..

Situation in TG is no worse than what is all across or no better than other states...

You don't have to be KCR supporter or Jagan supporter to understand the situation or to know how things work in India.

Resources are limited and exhausted already. Expecting better treatment or steps from Government is now completely ruled out. The scale of the problem is very high and beyond Government control.

You go to private hospital and they will rip you off and you cannot do anything about it..This is a fact and trust me you cannot do anything. This is also a fact and you don't have to be KCR or Jagan supporter to understand this fact, anyone who has spent considerable time in India will know this BASIC FACT. 

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

So ippudu India lo health treatment ki compulsory ga cash vuntene hospitals lo teeskuntunnaru

What if covid cases reach million per each state..

Governments will collapse..

Indian health care and education expenditure is worst.

My two cents is to buy own oxygen cyllender and some kind of ventialltor at home now itself ?

where to buy oxygen cylinder in india