DiCaprio Vs Tom cruise

Silverado

DiCaprio Vs Tom cruise  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who would u choose

• DiCaprio
    • Tom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/18/2020 at 06:21 PM

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Both are good in their styles

Hard choice. DiCaprio can do lots of different stuff while Tom is mostly into Action. I would prefer DiCaprio coz of his acting skills.

7 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Hard choice. DiCaprio can do lots of different stuff while Tom is mostly into Action. I would prefer DiCaprio coz of his acting skills.

Cool

DiCaprio is good,Tom is real action hero after Bruce Willis , overall DiCaprio rocks

tom is okay, he is more into action stunts stuff, on personal life he did not do any good with his relationships like with Nicole, indeed there were very bad remarks against him back in those years, he was terrible..he married thrice and could not maintain good relationships with none of those ladies. I dont think he ever got an academy award till date.. he is just okay kind, tho he did some great movies. 

De Caprio is one guy who wanted to anything for the academy award, he worked very hard for it, finally got it through revenant, he's well noted and got a big applause abd accolades for his past movies like great gatsby, wolf of wall st, shutter island departed etc..

I;d say no comparison between these guys

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

Cool

DiCaprio is good,Tom is real action hero after Bruce Willis , overall DiCaprio rocks

Agree with ya. Directors prefer same way too. But few movies like Rain Man, The firm type Tom did a good job as well.

DiCaprio hands down he can do anything. If you watch his interviews you can understand the depth he goes into to perform a character.

I like both of them though.

DiCaprio is more versatile an actor. 

Tom is really good at action movies, and he can act as well in a non action movie. Dicaprio perhaps a better fit for most roles. 

But the greatest actor is Daniel Day Lewis, followed by Joaquin Phoenix when it comes to sheer versatility 

Just now, zarathustra said:

DiCaprio is more versatile an actor. 

Tom is really good at action movies, and he can act as well in a non action movie. Dicaprio perhaps a better fit for most roles. 

But the greatest actor is Daniel Day Lewis, followed by Joaquin Phoenix when it comes to sheer versatility 

Christian Bale and Tom Hanks would deserve a mention too in that versatility list

7 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

tom is okay, he is more into action stunts stuff, on personal life he did not do any good with his relationships like with Nicole, indeed there were very bad remarks against him back in those years, he was terrible..he married thrice and could not maintain good relationships with none of those ladies. I dont think he ever got an academy award till date.. he is just okay kind, tho he did some great movies. 

De Caprio is one guy who wanted to anything for the academy award, he worked very hard for it, finally got it through revenant, he's well noted and got a big applause abd accolades for his past movies like great gatsby, wolf of wall st, shutter island departed etc..

I;d say no comparison between these guys

Personal life AC and Academy isn't everything (Hitchcock is nominated for Academy as Best Director several times and didn't get any but he is considered as the best and was way ahead in his times ). Some people don't look into awards. Action movies chesthe main lead have very less chance to get a academy. Tom is ok with it. 

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Christian Bale and Tom Hanks would deserve a mention too in that versatility list

About to add them. Bale and Hanks the best. Fighter movie lo Bale supporting too good. Hanks you can't beat him.

Hard to choose, because we cannot compare them both ..they both excel at diffferent things...so iddarki vesesina vote :D 

DiCaprio is a brilliant actor 

Kani cruise konchem manasu ekkuva docheskunnadu because of his insane stunts that he does by himself ; plus gosh he is super cute and super down to earth. Can never get enough of his smile

3 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

About to add them. Bale and Hanks the best. Fighter movie lo Bale supporting too good. Hanks you can't beat him.

Tom Hanks might end up being the best American actor of all time by the time he retires from acting, as he continues to select strong scripts. Smart actor as well when it comes to choosing his scripts. He might even surpass Robert De Niro in that sense