iphone stuck on apple logo

Garam Chai.....

Friends,

My iphone is stuck with apple logo while trying to hard reset it, showed error number 14. Called Apple help desk they say you have to update or restore it. My phone ran out of space, and i do not want to restore it as all the content will be deleted. Did anyone had a similar issue if yes how did you restored your phone without data deleting.

Plzz suggest.

Dude check for the issue in YouTube and google it, I had something similar issue and the steps worked for me, but I don’t remember what I did exactly, something like pressing the switch off button and bottom button of volume and some other combo. 

31 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

Dude check for the issue in YouTube and google it, I had something similar issue and the steps worked for me, but I don’t remember what I did exactly, something like pressing the switch off button and bottom button of volume and some other combo. 

Home + lock button

1 hour ago, Garam Chai..... said:

Friends,

My iphone is stuck with apple logo while trying to hard reset it, showed error number 14. Called Apple help desk they say you have to update or restore it. My phone ran out of space, and i do not want to restore it as all the content will be deleted. Did anyone had a similar issue if yes how did you restored your phone without data deleting.

Plzz suggest.

iTunes ki connect chesi power + voldown press cheyyu then hard reset aythadi 

14 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

iTunes ki connect chesi power + voldown press cheyyu then hard reset aythadi 

i think something similar worked for me, dont remember exactly as it is couple of years ago

I faced same issue during lockdown time, my phone was out of space and accidentally it attempted os upgrade and got stuck on Apple logo.i didn’t have back as well. I just connected to laptop and try to update OS from there, not restore factory settings . It failed twice, but 3rd time it worked like charm somehow & all the data was intact.

1 hour ago, Epic said:

I faced same issue during lockdown time, my phone was out of space and accidentally it attempted os upgrade and got stuck on Apple logo.i didn’t have back as well. I just connected to laptop and try to update OS from there, not restore factory settings . It failed twice, but 3rd time it worked like charm somehow & all the data was intact.

Yup .. same happened to me when a auto patch on low disk space fcuked it up ...