Thoda kottina IV dhadharillina Sabha

Repo

13 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Post your experience bro, not only you , any of your friends who came to rally felt the same experience?? What was the argument you guys had with them ??

I don't understand your problem ..I explained the what's wrong in these rallies....it was opinion of every other people who came for the first time..that I took with me and others who came.. they where surprised and are asking is this how it runs Everytime.. 

do you don't want crictizing them  for their lack of working as a team.. ?

I don't really understand your problem.

1 minute ago, Tellugodu said:

Then why you went to Canada 🇨🇦?? Which  place you like most ? Would you want to return back to US anytime soon??

I’m in US now. Just did soft landing few months ago and received PR card. Not sure when I’ll move to Canada. Will have to decide in next two years. Looking for intra company transfer. 

9 minutes ago, Repo said:

Naa ideology naadi bro. Ayina nenu IV vaallni ante neekedo noppi kada so nuvvu naa meeda enduku crying ?? Neneu vese post nuvvu crying ante needi endi bro naa meeda crying kaada ?? 

నీ దయా గుణం ఎవరు అర్థంచేసుకోవటం లేదు మిత్రమా .కాన్ని ఐ విల్ సపోర్ట్ యు అండ్ యువర్ ఐడియాలజీ. Keep the flow flowing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ios_halva said:

I’m in US now. Just did soft landing few months ago and received PR card. Not sure when I’ll move to Canada. Will have to decide in next two years. Looking for intra company transfer. 

Good job bro. All the best👍👍, you need to stay until 5 years there to come back to US for work ?? 

3 minutes ago, Repo said:

Good for you bro. If I am not wrong nenu anukune ID ne nuvvu. But nee ID lu nee estham anuko. Of course aging out kids unnaru no one opposite it. But this is not the way. Harrase chesi bill lu pass cheyochu ante antha Kanna comedy ledu. If you are in their telegram group oka idea untadi entha comedy chestharo akkada. 

Was part of it in 2016 I guess. But I quit with all the non-sense going around. Appatlo I140 approve aina valaki EAD ani oka regulation edo proposed.....daani updates kosam joined but didn’t feel like I could be part of it....

Just now, Tellugodu said:

నీ దయా గుణం ఎవరు అర్థంచేసుకోవటం లేదు మిత్రమా .కాన్ని ఐ విల్ సపోర్ట్ యు అండ్ యువర్ ఐడియాలజీ. Keep the flow flowing.

Evadu ardam chekunna lekunna Mana post lu manave bro. We are not against real talent. Adi vellaki ardam avvadu. Nenu Vella ni light theeskunna. Asalu e DB close chesaka vellavaro nenavaro. I don't get affected by this comediains. 

1 minute ago, Tellugodu said:

Good job bro. All the best👍👍, you need to stay until 5 years there to come back to US for work ?? 

3 years unte eligible for citizenship. Citizenship process ki oka 1 year varaku pattochu....so in 4 years some of my friends want to come back on TN visa.....

1 minute ago, ios_halva said:

Was part of it in 2016 I guess. But I quit with all the non-sense going around. Appatlo I140 approve aina valaki EAD ani oka regulation edo proposed.....daani updates kosam joined but didn’t feel like I could be part of it....

👍

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I don't understand your problem ..I explained the what's wrong in these rallies....it was opinion of every other people who came for the first time..that I took with me and others who came.. they where surprised and are asking is this how it runs Everytime.. 

do you don't want crictizing them  for their lack of working as a team.. ?

I don't really understand your problem.

Ante rascist antu mocking chestunna IV uncles lone unity ledu, vale pedda racists bro. I can understand your frustration. Kani donations matram kavalli South Indians nundi, stop making donations, it’s going directly into their pockets.

5 minutes ago, ios_halva said:

3 years unte eligible for citizenship. Citizenship process ki oka 1 year varaku pattochu....so in 4 years some of my friends want to come back on TN visa.....

Seems this is the best option kada, for people who don’t see any immigration benefits in US for distance future. At the end if they can work with TN visa without any issues in US, seems like a best option.After retainment Canada has a better social benefits then US.  

5 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Seems this is the best option kada, for people who don’t see any immigration benefits in US for distance future. At the end if they can work with TN visa without any issues in US, seems like a best option.After retainment Canada has a better social benefits then US.  

Bro ala ante points based system lo Chala Mandi qualify avvaru Canada ki backlog lo unna vallu. Below 35 me try cheyyali adi kuda IELTS lanti pedha pedha exams raayali. Oke place lo like State farm lo adi kuda meetings Telugu lo chese vallaki avvudhi antava ? Comfort level vadileyyaru kada bro. 

22 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Ante rascist antu mocking chestunna IV uncles lone unity ledu, vale pedda racists bro. I can understand your frustration. Kani donations matram kavalli South Indians nundi, stop making donations, it’s going directly into their pockets.

I m working closely with siia rather than iv.

IV is a immigration company that is milking funds with limited success..

8 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Yeah but oka place tho attachment form aithe kashtam.....If I move, it will be for good. But if US is the desired destination, this might work for them. 

8 hours ago, Repo said:

Boothulu avasaram ledu anukunta kada nee frustration chethakani thanam chupinchataniki. 

i know it was bit off but i am sure it is apt for psycho like you.. i dont think i have used bad words explicitly .. i cannot help how you interpreted the acronym

12 minutes ago, Repo said:

Bro ala ante points based system lo Chala Mandi qualify avvaru Canada ki backlog lo unna vallu. Below 35 me try cheyyali adi kuda IELTS lanti pedha pedha exams raayali. Oke place lo like State farm lo adi kuda meetings Telugu lo chese vallaki avvudhi antava ? Comfort level vadileyyaru kada bro. 

Thappadu, only who are fit will be survived. IT lo untu minimum try cheyani valavala deshaniki em labam ledu. Let them eliminated. immigration benefit is privilege not a right, you need to be worth to get it, especially in case of employment based immigration.About State Farm issue - there needs to be serious thinking from the management and HR, how come meetings are done in Telugu ?? seriously that place is filled with nepotism hiring anukunta based on what you are saying.